Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s been “working” on a huge advert with a brand she could only dream of!!
Any guesses which brand this may be?

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s been “working” on a huge advert with a brand she could only dream of!!
Im guessing its a funeral home - it will match her “ iv just been embalmed “ make up look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why am i thinking Disney? There’s so many that have just started working with Disney and have gone on Disney trips. Let’s be honest she would never pay for her kids to go there so would it be a dream for her amd her kids to go

Reactions: 3
Why am i thinking Disney? There’s so many that have just started working with Disney and have gone on Disney trips. Let’s be honest she would never pay for her kids to go there so would it be a dream for her amd her kids to go
I’ll be bleeping furious if she’s getting a gifted trip to Disney 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I must admit i was thinking if she was up the duff again! Also isnt she an odd shape -
i dont think shes pregnant.Or if she is she doesnt look it.That outfit looks terrible and isnt doing anything for her though ,shes too short.I have no idea if shes short ,if she isnt then this outfit makes her look it
---
it does look like weight gain in her face and waist

• Heart
I must admit i was thinking if she was up the duff again! Also isnt she an odd shape -
Agreed I couldn’t work out what looked so weird, it either looks like she’s no neck and very wide shoulders with a short stumpy body, just odd. She doesn’t look like that in her pics usually.

• Heart
Agreed I couldn’t work out what looked so weird, it either looks like she’s no neck and very wide shoulders with a short stumpy body, just odd. She doesn’t look like that in her pics usually.
She has a body of one of those Bratz dolls! Legs and arms , melon head , zombie make up , no waist what so ever , and no neck!

Reactions: 1
Feel for her kids sometimes, they all sat bored in the van at 8.30pm, and instead of her interacting with them or showing her making silly games with them etc to keep them occupied she's sat talking to her insta followers whinging about her life and how loud they all are 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Now we know why her house stays so white and tidy she puts in the twins in that tiny prison playpen …

• Heart
Can't understand why a mum of 8 would spend a bank holiday family day clearing out the wardrobes 🥴 surely it would be far easier to do when the kids are all at school or nursery

ETA obvs some people don't have a choice to do things like that when kids aren't around, but she doesn't work and barely leaves the house lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't understand why a mum of 8 would spend a bank holiday family day clearing out the wardrobes 🥴 surely it would be far easier to do when the kids are all at school or nursery

ETA obvs some people don't have a choice to do things like that when kids aren't around, but she doesn't work and barely leaves the house lol
No one gifted her a day out so she’s stayed home

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So it’s Next that she’s “working” with!
For working read getting her and the kids to pose in clothes that the company have given to her.
Does she also get paid for this flaunting her kids?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.