Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is slightly off topic but I feel the need to discuss Rebekah with someone.. I actually find Sara more bearable where are Rebekah really makes out everything is picture perfect!

Reactions: 1
Sara got neveah a birthday cake with saras favourite flowers, how thoughtful

Reactions: 2
They are the money makers! Big august with his hitler hairdo brings in the cash
Hitler hairdo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Also Otisā€™s hair is looking so unkempt of late!
---
its so sad! I thought neveah loved rabbits and horses .The cake is for Sara
I wonder if the cakes, the lolipops and the balloon decorations were gifted, she tagged them in her stories but didnā€™t declare #gifted at all.
But she has form for ā€œforgettingā€ to declare stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hitler hairdo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

I wonder if the cakes, the lolipops and the balloon decorations were gifted, she tagged them in her stories but didnā€™t declare #gifted at all.
Defo - she never declares her free stuff! Also I canā€™t believe she is releasing a balloon ā€¦ I got balloons a few weeks back for a party & asked that they had no weights on (I wanted them for the ceiling) and the first thing the woman said was ā€˜please donā€™t release these outside & if I know thatā€™s what you are planning, I couldnā€™t sell them to youā€™ - totally fine by me!
It is completely irresponsible of Sarah - also what is she doing with that massive hoop covered in balloons? Will it just sit in her house until the balloons go all deflated šŸ„“šŸ„“

Defo - she never declares her free stuff! Also I canā€™t believe she is releasing a balloon ā€¦ I got balloons a few weeks back for a party & asked that they had no weights on (I wanted them for the ceiling) and the first thing the woman said was ā€˜please donā€™t release these outside & if I know thatā€™s what you are planning, I couldnā€™t sell them to youā€™ - totally fine by me!
It is completely irresponsible of Sarah - also what is she doing with that massive hoop covered in balloons? Will it just sit in her house until the balloons go all deflated šŸ„“šŸ„“
She always releases balloons on the anniversary of her fathers death too.
A terrible way to remember a loved one. šŸ˜ 
Canā€™t believe no one in the comments has mentioned how she really shouldnā€™t be releasing balloons like that!
Theyā€™re all as ignorant as she is, surely her animal loving daughter should have pointed out the dangers to wildlife in doing this !

Reactions: 4
Hitler hairdo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

I reported her everytime now - if we all do it she will get the idea šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
so the twins who dont even know what day it is have a huge balloon display and her daughter gets a tiny balloon shoved in the corner and a cake for a 40 year old woman

Feeling awful for Neveah! Tbf maybe she doesnā€™t want to be on her mums social media but she barely even got a mention!

Reactions: 4
Feeling awful for Neveah! Tbf maybe she doesnā€™t want to be on her mums social media but she barely even got a mention!
Sheā€™s not a money maker - only the latest baby gets the gifts flowing in so sheā€™s no longer relevant to her mums begging page!!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s not a money maker - only the latest baby gets the gifts flowing in so sheā€™s no longer relevant to her mums begging page!!
She must have thought all her Christmasā€™s and birthdays had come at once when she found out that last pregnancy was twins.
Multiples always the biggest money makers.
Also I donā€™t think any of her kids are cute.

• Heart
She must have thought all her Christmasā€™s and birthdays had come at once when she found out that last pregnancy was twins.
Multiples always the biggest money makers.
Also I donā€™t think any of her kids are cute.
They really arenā€™t a good looking bunch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.