Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculous isn’t it?
The amount of clothes and footwear she has.
Hardly an environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
Where does she keep it all 🤷🏽‍♀️
I live in a bigger house than her and have 1 child (2 spare bedrooms) and I couldn’t cram the amount of stuff she has into my home… I also couldn’t think of anything worse than having millions of pairs of the same leggings/trainers etc not to mention all the kids clothes plus toys 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 5
She tries too hard to keep up with bigger influencers. Nobody needs the same trainers in every single colour! Its just ridiculous!
---
She tries too hard to keep up with bigger influencers. Nobody needs the same trainers in every single colour! Its just ridiculous!

I live in a bigger house than her and have 1 child (2 spare bedrooms) and I couldn’t cram the amount of stuff she has into my home… I also couldn’t think of anything worse than having millions of pairs of the same leggings/trainers etc not to mention all the kids clothes plus toys 😵💫😵💫😵💫
I think owning too much stuff invites extra stress into your life, the less possessions you have the less stressful your life will be.
I think she seems a good mum and obviously adores her children, but instead of spending on new trainers and countless leggings and blazers each week why doesn’t use the money to take them all on holiday now and then.
They never seem to go anywhere.

Reactions: 10
Probs flogs it’s on Vinted even though half of it is gifted ha

Reactions: 3
Another gifted day out 💀💀💀💀
Imagine being Conifox and gifting Sarah and her tribe of 8 kids and that is the review you get… her followers know nothing about the day out at conifox - when does it finish up, how much does it cost, what is there to do 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Like how she says they love it there and go all the time - no you go when your gifted it mate!! She takes her kids nowhere unless it’s free/gifted!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine being Conifox and gifting Sarah and her tribe of 8 kids and that is the review you get… her followers know nothing about the day out at conifox - when does it finish up, how much does it cost, what is there to do 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Like how she says they love it there and go all the time - no you go when your gifted it mate!! She takes her kids nowhere unless it’s free/gifted!
It’s so expensive wouldn’t waste my money especially when gifted to people that can clearly afford 😂💀

• Heart
Pretending to be surprised by that Mini Boden freebie box of Kids stuff!
So if it was a surprise, how did they know what size shoes to send?🤔
---
I don’t recall seeing #Ad or #Gifted either on her posts!
She’s very lax when it comes to declaring the freebies!
Surely she could be in trouble for that?
---
We’ll she won’t have a clue how much it costs… because she never pays.
Can’t understand the company giving endless free days there to her when she has Money to buy New Balance trainers almost every week and Zara clothes hauls for her and the kids are another regular indulgence!

I am shocked at the flaunting of the amount of shoes this woman gets delivered daily, these shoes cost over £100 each and she literally has a new pair every single day, if not two pairs. As for the gifted boden stuff, i have never seen her dress her kids in boden items ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am shocked at the flaunting of the amount of shoes this woman gets delivered daily, these shoes cost over £100 each and she literally has a new pair every single day, if not two pairs. As for the gifted boden stuff, i have never seen her dress her kids in boden items ever.
Definitely, and as I pointed out, she’s pretending the mini Boden stuff was a complete surprise, if so then how did they know what size of shoes to send?!!!
A bit of scrounging and begging to the company beforehand me thinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh don’t be silly she absolutely LOVES Biden for all her kids - such a good price point, fab quality and the colour ways are just amazing!!!

• Haha
that fake tan and her skin dryer than sticks🤣🤣🤣
---
its mental isnt it ! fs stop buying shoes,take your kids on holiday

• Heart
that fake tan and her skin dryer than sticks🤣🤣🤣
---

its mental isnt it ! fs stop buying shoes,take your kids on holiday
The irony is she never goes anywhere to wear them!
School runs and the odd gifted day out!
🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Oh don’t be silly she absolutely LOVES Biden for all her kids - such a good price point, fab quality and the colour ways are just amazing!!!
“Colour ways”
After years of seeing her kids in nothing but greige clothes!

she wouldnt put otis in that aplique top or fracesca in those dresses in a million years off her own back

• Heart
No they will be on vinted tomorrow !
oh i dont doubt it ! gotta pay for all those uggs,birkenstocks,new balances and dunks somehow! Not that i care because theyre stupid enough to send her stuff but its so obvious shes just ripping these companies off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.