Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her sisters business page
She’s advertised it before. She makes handmade decor for nurseries etc
It’s got pics of her and Francesca thanking everyone and Says Sara at the top it’s defo her 😂

Yep defo Sara’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s got pics of her and Francesca thanking everyone and Says Sara at the top it’s defo her 😂

Yep defo Sara’s.
Ah ok
Her sister does have a business for nursery decor too as she has advertised her stuff she has made like cot mobiles etc. I just assumed that was it without looking at the profile haha

• Heart
She’s desperate for the baby to have curly hair, it’s not curly at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yep defo Sara’s.
What happened to the idea of Francesca being the “final completion” to her family?
Were Otis and the twins accidents?

Reactions: 5
She did indeed 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was with Francesca where she became “insta” famous.

so maybe all the freebies and gifted items became addictive and hence the other3 babies after her

I don’t think she’s done though.
She has more free time now Otis is at nursery and she’s just with the twins
I see another coming

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has Otis really done the drawing on her stories?
if so he’s very talented for just turned three.

It was with Francesca where she became “insta” famous.

so maybe all the freebies and gifted items became addictive and hence the other3 babies after her

I don’t think she’s done though.
She has more free time now Otis is at nursery and she’s just with the twins
I see another coming
The house is already bursting at the seams though 😳

Why are the twins wearing those hideous shoes?
They just don’t look right, babies don’t need shoes until they start to walk independently.
But they were gifted 🙄

Reactions: 3
“PS I have the cutest parcel to show you”
Of course you do Sara, all skived expensive clothes for the twins, even though they already have far more clothes than they’ll ever need!
In a world where so many families have nothing and struggle to buy even the basics for their children this kind of avarice from the likes of her is really rather perverse.
She’s always saying stuff such as “be kind”, well how about she starts setting an example and message these companies asking them to give clothes etc to people that really need them instead of a greedy grasping human like herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“PS I have the cutest parcel to show you”
Of course you do Sara, all skived expensive clothes for the twins, even though they already have far more clothes than they’ll ever need!
In a world where so many families have nothing and struggle to buy even the basics for their children this kind of avarice from the likes of her is really rather perverse.
She’s always saying stuff such as “be kind”, well how about she starts setting an example and message these companies asking them to give clothes etc to people that really need them instead of a greedy grasping human like herself?
i just saw those stories and thought who the hell wants to sit through her showing some over priced impractical baby clothing she's been given for free for the 284947 time ?
these companies are so stupid

Reactions: 5
i just saw those stories and thought who the hell wants to sit through her showing some over priced impractical baby clothing she's been given for free for the 284947 time ?
I will NOT buy from these brands that send freebies out to families that can afford to buy there own kids there clothes/shoes baby essentials etc there doing themselves no favours . I feel sorry for the mugs that want to go ahead and part with their money just because an “influencer” has them

It’s odd to think that there may be people out there that are struggling in some way or another to pay their bills or feed & clothe their kids and they’re enjoying watching her slowly open fancy packages of fancy stuff that her kids don’t need just to show off!!
Please make it stop.

I will NOT buy from these brands that send freebies out to families that can afford to buy there own kids there clothes/shoes baby essentials etc there doing themselves no favours . I feel sorry for the mugs that want to go ahead and part with their money just because an “influencer” has them
Exactly, surely more people are starting to see sense and giving these companies a wide berth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.