Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes was also coming to comment about pregnancy, not sure why just got a feeling we will see another announcement soon.

Reactions: 2
I saw her out and about today. Her children are impeccably behaved. The oversized sunglasses were a bit silly. No one else in the vicinity was wearing any…

Reactions: 1
I saw her out and about today. Her children are impeccably behaved. The oversized sunglasses were a bit silly. No one else in the vicinity was wearing any…
Another gifted day out for them!
So annoying when other families have to pay to attend!!
Doesn’t she get enough with all the free clothes for her and the kids and everything else that she keeps getting for free?
She’s such a hard faced mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she obviously has a great figure and trust me i have a far bigger more pregnant looking stomach than her but it does look like a bump on comparison to the photos she normally posts .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.