Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has 8 kids though so might just be mum Tum which is normal 🤍
Oh yeh I am fully aware of that she has had 8 kids and is bound to have a mum tum as most people do with 1 or 12 kids and there is nothing wrong with a mum tum at all! I just meant in comparison to how her figure usually looks it does seem a bit more like a bump.

Reactions: 2
What do you mean? Grandparents have them? Elaborate for the confused plz 😂😂
I think what was meant here is that when they lived in a flat before the twins, there wasn't enough room for the 6 kids so the oldest moved in with the grandparents

Reactions: 3
Moaning about the cost of all her kids school uniforms then in the next story saying she’s brought them all Nike trainers 🙃
I can’t with these influencers. …

Moaning about the cost of all her kids school uniforms then in the next story saying she’s brought them all Nike trainers 🙃
“A grand total of £340, does anyone else hate it?”
What does she hate? That she actually had to pay for it? That no one came forward to give it her for free?

The schools round my way don’t allow trainers with school uniform!
Sara says school shoes don’t last with her boys!
She should get them proper school shoes then, I noticed she said that she’d ordered school shoes from Next for Francesca, Next shoes are horribly flimsy (why isn’t she getting her feet measured and fitted correctly) and if places like next are where she’s been buying the boys school shoes in the past no wonder they haven’t lasted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now she thinks she’s an authority on kids shoe fitting!!!
She never gets them proper fitted shoes!
In fact some of those patent gifted shoes and boots we’ve seen Francesca look hideously uncomfortable.
Also her comments on boys school shoes
“the leather scrapes from them, they look scuffed and worn within weeks”
Does she not think to polish them with a tradition wax shoe polish, the one that comes in the little tins, the polish also nourishes the leather making them longer lasting and you can’t beat a lovely highly polished shoe.

i think the total of her kids uniforms seems extremely cheap! what about coats ,bags,water bottles etc ? and the older two are secondary school age aren't they? my girl is only primary age but i've heard secondary uniforms are ££££ these days

To be fair I have 2 kids and school uniform in total will cost me around £50 in Aug 😆 so hers seems reasonable to me.

Reactions: 1
We have to buy uniforms with the school logo on so hers seemed cheap to me. £50? What about shoes school bags lunch boxes?

Reactions: 4
We have to buy uniforms with the school logo on so hers seemed cheap to me. £50? What about shoes school bags lunch boxes?
Ours are logo only also, but it's just wasteful to buy full new bags, coats shoes every year if not needed?
I have brought mine new one new logo cardigans and polo's each which has cost me around 40 but everything else they will keep from last year 😊 luckily mine can wear brown and blue shoes so they have clarks smart shoes that they wear at home anyway and can also wear to school they don't need replacing yet as I brought them in spring and they still fit well and polished regularly they still look nice and smart.
My girls wear docs as winter school shoes and biggest passes down to littlest, so only big needs new docs this winter and that won't be till December ish, office offcuts or similar they will cost about £30.
Coats from last year were from mountain warehouse sale and last so well so they will wear them this year again while they still fit.
School bags have had a good wash and the girls are happy to use again.
Lunches wise, they have yumboxes and klean kanteens, pricey but they will last all through primary so I don't have to replace every year both girls have had theirs since nursery and still perfect condition 😊
P.e kits is own clothes at our school so don't even need to consider that.
Only other thing I need to replace is school socks, £3 a pack from asda or somewhere. It's easy to keep uniforms cheaper if you only buy a few bits, wash often and reuse last years stuff, it's good to teach kids they don't always need new everything, as long as they are clean and presentable, old or second hand stuff doesn't matter. Better for our finances and the planet 😊

Ours are logo only also, but it's just wasteful to buy full new bags, coats shoes every year if not needed?
I have brought mine new one new logo cardigans and polo's each which has cost me around 40 but everything else they will keep from last year 😊 luckily mine can wear brown and blue shoes so they have clarks smart shoes that they wear at home anyway and can also wear to school they don't need replacing yet as I brought them in spring and they still fit well and polished regularly they still look nice and smart.
My girls wear docs as winter school shoes and biggest passes down to littlest, so only big needs new docs this winter and that won't be till December ish, office offcuts or similar they will cost about £30.
Coats from last year were from mountain warehouse sale and last so well so they will wear them this year again while they still fit.
School bags have had a good wash and the girls are happy to use again.
Lunches wise, they have yumboxes and klean kanteens, pricey but they will last all through primary so I don't have to replace every year both girls have had theirs since nursery and still perfect condition 😊
P.e kits is own clothes at our school so don't even need to consider that.
Only other thing I need to replace is school socks, £3 a pack from asda or somewhere. It's easy to keep uniforms cheaper if you only buy a few bits, wash often and reuse last years stuff, it's good to teach kids they don't always need new everything, as long as they are clean and presentable, old or second hand stuff doesn't matter. Better for our finances and the planet 😊
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve never even heard Sara mention anything about handing clothes down to a younger child when outgrown!
She wouldn’t need to buy anything like as many things as she does if she did.
Better and far more sustainable for the planet too.

She had all 20 kids ! She has no right to moan

Is it not confusing all the kids having those same trainers for school? 90 black nike trainers scattered over the hall would stress me out trying to find whos was whos

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.