Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the “ NICU babies “ story ! The size of august in that story looks like he has eaten all the other babies - my son was very early and both of those twins was bigger than him !
Yes, they definitely weren’t the “tiny babies” she’d like people to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, they definitely weren’t the “tiny babies” she’d like people to believe.
why does she thrive off pretending they were prem and tiny ! I literally can't imagine how it must feel to have an actual prem ,tiny baby ,the worry must be unreal but here's sara trying to glamourise it by pretending she had two teeny tiny babies ! She's a weirdo!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
why does she thrive off pretending they were prem and tiny ! I literally can't imagine how it must feel to have an actual prem ,tiny baby ,the worry must be unreal but here's sara trying to glamourise it by pretending she had two teeny tiny babies ! She's a weirdo!
They were the biggest newborn twins I ever saw.
The woman is deluded, the freebies must have slowed down a bit and she’s pushing her tiny twins to try to get more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They were the biggest newborn twins I ever saw.
The woman is deluded, the freebies must have slowed down a bit and she’s pushing her tiny twins to try to get more.
Exactly - august was like a prop forward ! ( rugby position )

• Haha
I’m sick of this absolute BEG getting everything sent to her!!! Nursery Wellie boots and outfits she can afford toys she can clearly afford when she’s buying £90 leggings!!!! These company’s need to send these things to kids that are going to nursery COLD In this cost of living crisis poor kids haven’t needed it more. She is a horror accepting it all instead of either gifting it on to charity or giving to kids in need. Il say it she’s a scaffy little b1tch that needs a word with herself.

Again £90 leggings while accepting hundreds of freebies daily!!!! Clothes hauls coming out her ears while kids starve and are freezing. She can honestly get fkd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sick of this absolute BEG getting everything sent to her!!! Nursery Willie boots and outfits she can afford toys she can clearly afford when she’s buying £90 leggings!!!! These company’s need to send these things to kids that are going to nursery COLD In this cost of living crisis poor kids haven’t needed it more. She is a horror accepting it all instead of either gifting it on to charity or giving to kids in need. Il say it she’s a scaffy little b1tch that needs a word with herself.

Again £90 leggings while accepting hundreds of freebies daily!!!! Clothes hauls coming out her ears while kids starve and are freezing. She can honestly get fkd.
i hate the companies too ,scum bags

i hate the companies too ,scum bags
I won’t buy from those companies, they can all do one.
Also the irony of her posting a quote on her stories about the best people being those who help others!
What? Is she having a laugh?
The only person she seems to help is herself… usually to any freebie going.
When do we ever see her donate the stuff to a charity or to others that really need them?
Also how she sells on the twins clothes!
Seeing that most of them have cost her nothing it wouldn’t hurt to donate them to someone that actually needs them.
Selfish doesn’t even come close.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of this absolute BEG getting everything sent to her!!! Nursery Wellie boots and outfits she can afford toys she can clearly afford when she’s buying £90 leggings!!!! These company’s need to send these things to kids that are going to nursery COLD In this cost of living crisis poor kids haven’t needed it more. She is a horror accepting it all instead of either gifting it on to charity or giving to kids in need. Il say it she’s a scaffy little b1tch that needs a word with herself.

I love this post ! You are spot on here !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she have such a perverse sense of entitlement?
I’m sick of the arrogance of her and others like her that think they’re so worthy of all this free stuff!
Hopefully the upcoming cost of living crisis will open a few more peoples eyes.
When many people are going to be choosing between eating and heating they’re not going to want her in their faces showing off her kids new free expensive outfits and gifted mamas & papas bedroom furniture in the nursery.
Hopefully more people will start calling her and her ilk out on it, with any luck it will make the companies think again about all this gifting stuff to people that don’t need it.

• Heart
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure over the last few weeks, including today she has mentioned at least a handful of times that she hasn't been well, she is either always ill or pregnant! Influencers always go on and on about how unwell/tierd they are a few weeks before an announcement! Could be wrong though

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure over the last few weeks, including today she has mentioned at least a handful of times that she hasn't been well, she is either always ill or pregnant! Influencers always go on and on about how unwell/tierd they are a few weeks before an announcement! Could be wrong though
Probably hoping for triplets this time.
More freebies 🙄

Reactions: 3
Lol at the stories of her fingering all the yellow sticker food shes bought .Must have thought tit better throw that in there among all my expensive freebies.So relatable hun x

Reactions: 1
I feel sick at that video she’s just posted of the twins, howling in their chairs and one of them throws his wee body back with such a jolt. And she’s sitting there filming it! Disgusting.

I feel sick at that video she’s just posted of the twins, howling in their chairs and one of them throws his wee body back with such a jolt. And she’s sitting there filming it! Disgusting.
Came back to tattle to comment on this! Poor bubba is unwell why stand filming him getting upset and showing strangers on Insta. 😣

I really thought he was going to bang his head in the wall behind him when he flung himself back!

Reactions: 1
i think it's vile not only deciding to whip out your phone and start filming when your baby is in distress but then to post it online is really low! absolutely anything for content ! disgusting

• Heart
It’s the anniversary of her fathers death again and it’s tragic that he was taken at quite a young age, but it’s so annoying to see people release helium balloons into the atmosphere 😠
Why do people do this?
At best it’s an act of littering and at its worst it’s a danger to wildlife both on land and in the sea.
Sorry but this shouldn’t be allowed.

• Heart
It’s the anniversary of her fathers death again and it’s tragic that he was taken at quite a young age, but it’s so annoying to see people release helium balloons into the atmosphere 😠
Why do people do this?
At best it’s an act of littering and at its worst it’s a danger to wildlife both on land and in the sea.
Sorry but this shouldn’t be allowed.
I agree there’s much more environmentally friendly ways to remember a loved one

Reactions: 3
She’s selling some baby clothes including some cashmere.
Wonder how much of that lot was given to her for free?
Why can’t she just donate to a worthy charity or someone that’s struggling?
Next story she’s getting more freebies!!
The begging mare she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.