Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will NOT buy from these brands that send freebies out to families that can afford to buy there own kids there clothes/shoes baby essentials etc there doing themselves no favours . I feel sorry for the mugs that want to go ahead and part with their money just because an “influencer” has them
Honestly they don't even get the chance to be watched by me ,i see the first video and skip to the next persons story.

Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise more boxes of freebies, this time from Mamas & Papas, well they can whistle for my custom too in future.
Of course she “can’t cope” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well if that’s the case give them to someone that can Sara, I’m sure they’d make better use for them than you would, the last thing your kids need is more clothes to go with the already too many of them that they’ve already got.
I’m just bleeping fuming of late at all these freebies her and others like her keep getting when so many hard working people are struggling so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise more boxes of freebies, this time from Mamas & Papas, well they can whistle for my custom too in future.
Of course she “can’t cope” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well if that’s the case give them to someone that can Sara, I’m sure they’d make better use for them than you would, the last thing your kids need is more clothes to go with the already too many of them that they’ve already got.
I’m just bleeping fuming of late at all these freebies her and others like her keep getting when so many hard working people are struggling so much.
Exactly 👏 these companies give these freebies to influencers as a cheap way of advertising! But like yourself and many others it really puts me off! Now can you imagine if these companies donated/gave freebies to womens shelters, cancer charities, neonatal units, why don't they do this and advertise this! I would think so much more of the company and spend my money on these brands to support that company! And I'm sure so many others would too! It puts me off so much seeing an influencer with a gifted item because you just know that there will be some vulnerable new mum or parent striving to be like that person and put themselves into debt, makes me so angry!!!!!

Exactly 👏 these companies give these freebies to influencers as a cheap way of advertising! But like yourself and many others it really puts me off! Now can you imagine if these companies donated/gave freebies to womens shelters, cancer charities, neonatal units, why don't they do this and advertise this! I would think so much more of the company and spend my money on these brands to support that company! And I'm sure so many others would too! It puts me off so much seeing an influencer with a gifted item because you just know that there will be some vulnerable new mum or parent striving to be like that person and put themselves into debt, makes me so angry!!!!!
I would be 100% more likely to support any company that did that rather than giving begging types like Sara lots of stuff they don’t even need.
Especially at the moment when things are so hard for so many people.
Seeing Sara and co seductively open all these freebies and show off items they don’t need and probably hardly use is really quite perverse.

Reactions: 5
I would be 100% more likely to support any company that did that rather than giving begging types like Sara lots of stuff they don’t even need.
Especially at the moment when things are so hard for so many people.
Seeing Sara and co seductively open all these freebies and show off items they don’t need and probably hardly use is really quite perverse.
honestly makes me sick at the moment ,i wouldn't fell comfortable doing it at all! they can say it's their 'job' all they want but let's face it sara's insta isn't a job ! maybe some of the huge accounts who do regularly paid adverts for big companies and actually have to put some work in but not.She literally stands in front of a mirror and takes a pic of her outfit ,opens freebies and posts pics of her kids ,i dunno how she can think it's a job

honestly makes me sick at the moment ,i wouldn't fell comfortable doing it at all! they can say it's their 'job' all they want but let's face it sara's insta isn't a job ! maybe some of the huge accounts who do regularly paid adverts for big companies and actually have to put some work in but not.She literally stands in front of a mirror and takes a pic of her outfit ,opens freebies and posts pics of her kids ,i dunno how she can think it's a job
It isn’t a job, it’s an excuse to not get a job.
Why work for a living when you can beg for freebies instead.

aye but they all claim they 'work'😂
I know, we hear it all the time from them “we’ve worked with some wonderful companies” 🙄
Like receiving free stuff in return for a couple of stories on Instagram is actually work!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More freebies!,,
Girly stuff for the girls and expensive wooden toys for the toddler and babies 🙄
She doesn’t deserve any freebies, no one does to the extent she gets them!
but I wish some toy company would send her a load of brightly coloured in your face plastic toys that would clash horribly with her greige show home and neutral kids clothes!
she’d be mortified 🤣

I dont understand how she gets so much free stuff .Her content is rubbish and i think she must have loads of fake followers

Promoting £70 shorts. Have a word Sara doll. People are barely affording to live. Grinds my gears. Untenable. Rather watch paint dry. Boring basic batch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quite sad that these clothes hauls are the only thing that makes her happy. Thinks she’s an “influencer? She influences me to be more present with my children and make memories with them and make them happy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh gawd she’s plugging photos of the twins from last year in those itchy looking fur trimmed prams suits!
Saying she can’t wait to do it all over again this autumn!
Poor kids.
Itchy and Scratchy could be their names while wearing those and all the fluffy mohair bonnets etc!
Now I need to have a good scratch after seeing those 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
I loved the “ NICU babies “ story ! The size of august in that story looks like he has eaten all the other babies - my son was very early and both of those twins was bigger than him !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.