Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, why would she be buying… sorry cadging 6-9 month clothes for those two chunks?
There again I suppose with the amount of times their clothes are replaced she doesn’t need to allow for shrinkage or room for growth.
It’s crazy the amount of bland colourless clothes they go through.
I wonder if the cost of living crisis will affect her in due course?
What will they do for money when people can’t afford the new cars that her husband sells because everything they earn they need to pay the increasing cost of fuel bills?!!!
I find it odd she buys new stuff all the time for them. My twins are my first but I do a lot of second hand and hand me downs from friends. Surely she has a TONNE of beige clothing leftover from the other kids?

Reactions: 1
I find it odd she buys new stuff all the time for them. My twins are my first but I do a lot of second hand and hand me downs from friends. Surely she has a TONNE of beige clothing leftover from the other kids?
The amount she keeps getting she must have loads of stuff, she so wasteful if she refuses to hand them down.

Sara has severe issues , now she nearly lost august? She’s never said that before. She needs to do a wee story time and get her facts straight and not contradict herself every time lmfao

Reactions: 5
Sara has severe issues , now she nearly lost august? She’s never said that before. She needs to do a wee story time and get her facts straight and not contradict herself every time lmfao
I think she is literally clutching at straws to stay relevant.
It’s so boring seeing her post the same boring clothes every single day now

No she didn’t mention they almost lost him then either. Is the attention for the tiny premature twins slowly dwindling down
That’s exactly what it is.
Now the twins are big they don’t hold the same value as when they were small, hence the regular throwbacks to when they were tiny newborns.
Also throw in a pity post about “almost losing one of them” for more content.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what it is.
Now the twins are big they don’t hold the same value as when they were small, hence the regular throwbacks to when they were tiny newborns.
Also throw in a pity post about “almost losing one of them” for more content.
She will be doing this until the twins are in their teens !!

Reactions: 2
A fabric Wendy house that will be blown away in the Scottish weather she moans about so frequently 😂

1B1F5A38-44FB-4150-962F-65D06C96F8A9.png

Would admire her more if she celebrated
how strong the twins are now and how much they’ve grown etc. influencers like her always cling onto the birth story for a bit of drama and refer to them as tiny sickly babies all the time. I find it so odd.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.