Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do anything for her kids that isnt gifted to her for free ??coupled with that and the fact I honestly dont think theres anyone on insta who loves themselves more than her ,Ive had to unfollow .Im not sure where she gets the confidence from tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she ever do anything for her kids that isnt gifted to her for free ??coupled with that and the fact I honestly dont think theres anyone on insta who loves themselves more than her ,Ive had to unfollow .Im not sure where she gets the confidence from tbh
She’s definitely full of herself, and no she doesn’t seem to do anything or go anywhere with the kids if it isn’t gifted to her.

Reactions: 2
She’s so irresponsible and ignorant about the planet.
She’s releasing balloons again for her late fathers anniversary 😠
Surely her older kids are clued up on sustainability and could point out the harm that acts like these cause.
I’m fuming.

Reactions: 3
She’s so irresponsible and ignorant about the planet.
She’s releasing balloons again for her late fathers anniversary 😠
Surely her older kids are clued up on sustainability and could point out the harm that acts like these cause.
I’m fuming.
shes thick and loves herself ,simply oblivious to anything that doesnt revolve around her

Reactions: 2
FFS, they should give her shares in UGG.
Tiny ones for the twins to match with mummy 🤮
Spend the money on taking the kids on holiday, or at least on taking those twins to soft play or somewhere occasionally.
When do they ever have any fun?

Reactions: 4
Sara is wearing a nice chunky fleece and says in the previous story that she is “ busy in the wind “ yet the boys have no nice warm fleece on - all for the gram though eh sara

Attachments

• Wow
Sara is wearing a nice chunky fleece and says in the previous story that she is “ busy in the wind “ yet the boys have no nice warm fleece on - all for the gram though eh sara
'denim era' Sara you are about 40 not nevaeh's age .Get a life.

• Heart
A 10 person household with only one parent working and spending £110 on an eye cream, plus the rest, how?! Surely she can’t be making that much from ads to support a house hold and her expensive taste?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine your mum having eye cream that costs over £100 but you never get to go on holiday or out anywhere really..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A 10 person household with only one parent working and spending £110 on an eye cream, plus the rest, how?! Surely she can’t be making that much from ads to support a house hold and her expensive taste?
Being paid for the ads then also selling on the items. No one has the space for all the crap she gets gifted specially her with her millions of kids. Do the twins have there own room or still sharing with her?

• Heart
Imagine your mum having eye cream that costs over £100 but you never get to go on holiday or out anywhere really..
Exactly what I was thinking, millions of pairs of Uggs and blazers & trainers, and now £100 eye cream 😳 and the kids never get a holiday or anything resembling it ☹

• Heart
It’s actually so sad, those kids hardly experience anything outwith the house, school and the odd trip to the beach, and now the cold weather is here that’ll be their days out finished 😔 can’t believe she has the audacity to show off hundreds of pounds worth of skin care and shoes, I’d rather be saving up and giving my kids memories and holidays, they’re the things they’re going to remember - not a pair of uggs or dunks or the latest Zara outfit.

Reactions: 6
Being paid for the ads then also selling on the items. No one has the space for all the crap she gets gifted specially her with her millions of kids. Do the twins have there own room or still sharing with her?
They have their own room and all the expensive furniture and the cots were #kindlygrifted by Mamas & Papas 😠
Another company I now refuse to buy from.

She sells all the stuff she’s gifted - tax free profit! That or the husband is a drug dealer or something 😂. Makes no sense

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.