Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s commented on her stories about the Lucy Letby baby killer case, horrible as it is.
But it’s the “as a mother of NICU” babies I can’t even imagine what those poor families suffered” that gets on my nerves!
How about as an empathetic human being you can’t imagine it?
Why does she have to even mention her own NICU babies as a means of expressing sorrow to those suffering?
It’s a bit like when a young girl meets a terrible end at the hands of a rapist/murderer and men often come out with stuff like “as the father of a daughter myself I so feel for this family”!!
Eh?
Why does that have to be?
Just try to feel empathy for others anyway, whatever your own circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Poor Wayne saw the foul side of sara - what she wont tell you Wayne is she farms half her kids out to Johns parents - she only keeps the “ money makers at home “
Wayne someone once said “ How arrogant do you have to be to think that people are not allowed to have a different opinion to yours “ and thats sara all over . Come join us Wayne you get to voice your opinions here
Wayne has a point tho… why are these idiots filming their kids upset/having a tantrum/unwell and sharing it with absolute strangers online - it’s beyond weird! If she came on and said my day has been a nightmare & my kids have been ass holes, that’s fine but actually filming and posting it isn’t fine!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
what fucking journey?ripping up the old one ,looking at carpet samples then booking it in to be fitted? wow so fucking sensational.

• Haha

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh as she tries to make out the twins have had that room waiting for them the whole time.
Where as she NEVER tells us the reality, that poor Otis has probably been shafted out the room to make room for the twins.

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
IMG_9274.png

I find it so weird she keeps the twins small
As if those 2 are still in 12/18 and their 2 in a couple months

they are average sized toddler imo

Dipdab

VIP Member
When she posted these photos she didnt say that the photos wasnt of august -
Sometimes it seems that she glorifies illness and uses phrases like “ touch and go “ and “ very poorly “ and “ caught in time “
I know that children are up and down and i know things can turn serious quite quickly - but something not quite right with her
The photos are 24 hours apart
She thrives off the drama of her kids being poorly!

• Heart

and nothing happens

Feel like all she did was moan over the festive period, like she was so stressed, the kids were wild, they were all poorly, she’s just trying to get through the days etc. Maybe if she didn’t fire out 3572828 kids one after the other, life wouldn’t be so stressful 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
She is getting “ followers “ ( the kids or John ) messaging her saying the kids are so tiny - have they even seen augussssst he looks like he has eaten his siblings !

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I guess she has income from all the swipe ups with her H&M clothes. I would never swipe up for her, pretty much everything is H&M or Zara so I would just go search the sites myself rather than fund her. If she can afford 8 kids, she doesn’t need my swipe up pennies!
She will defo get PIP/DLA/Carers or whatever for the wee boy with the muscle problems and probably for her alopecia. Let’s face it, if they were rich, there wouldn’t be 10 of them living in a 4 bed house.

Trace

VIP Member
Quite sad that these clothes hauls are the only thing that makes her happy. Thinks she’s an “influencer? She influences me to be more present with my children and make memories with them and make them happy!!!

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Honestly who could be arsed with an influx of rubber bibs and Weaning stuff every other week - she can’t store the kids she has in her home never mind boxes & boxes of silicone bowls 😵💫

Shinealight

VIP Member
“Love a matching set for Otis”
No, you love a fucking free set, and that’s exactly what they are.
Also why is she showcasing that pathetic pair Brooklyn Beckham and his wife?
Just why would you?!!!

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Moaning about the cost of all her kids school uniforms then in the next story saying she’s brought them all Nike trainers 🙃
I can’t with these influencers. …
“A grand total of £340, does anyone else hate it?”
What does she hate? That she actually had to pay for it? That no one came forward to give it her for free?

The schools round my way don’t allow trainers with school uniform!
Sara says school shoes don’t last with her boys!
She should get them proper school shoes then, I noticed she said that she’d ordered school shoes from Next for Francesca, Next shoes are horribly flimsy (why isn’t she getting her feet measured and fitted correctly) and if places like next are where she’s been buying the boys school shoes in the past no wonder they haven’t lasted.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Has she ever thought that her content is boring and that’s why her page isn’t growing?
saying the same old stuff. She’s not interesting even with 500 children as she shares nothing real life she shares shit that make people feel insignificant because they can’t afford a beige bonnet that’s made out of itchy wool.
Agreed - her content is beyond dull. Most people don’t have 500 kids, but I get they may be intrigued about how people with that many do it!
She could have TONS of content - how to meal plan for a family of 10, how you manage to save up & plan for each birthday & Christmas, free days out for kids, do the kids wear hand me downs from one another, how they budget with things like days out, eating, holidays. Not a single person I know who is a stay at home mum (or who works) gets online orders delivered on the daily. She is so unrealistic.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
another £100 coat 😂😂😂spending jacobs dla like a good en and smashing klarna like there's no tomorrow .Someone tell me how a woman with 45 kids ,no job,scrounges freebies from insta and lives in a house that's too small for her family can afford all the clothes she buys for herself ? a few months before christmas and during a cost of living crisis .

• Haha