Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know anyone who goes to a farm wearing a dress and a blazer. Is that just me or is that not normal?
i dont know anyone who wears a floor length satin skirt to look after 8 kids and chase three toddlers around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s selling more of the twin’s clothes 🙄
Many of which are gifted to her!
Why can’t she pass them on free to people that need them?
Put something back instead of taking out?

Reactions: 2
Yes Sara the weather has been horrendous, so tf do you constantly insist on wearing white/beige on your bottom half? Must be an expert puddle dodger!

Also, random but it really irks me how she always refers to clothes as ‘bits’!

Reactions: 3
Yes Sara the weather has been horrendous, so tf do you constantly insist on wearing white/beige on your bottom half? Must be an expert puddle dodger!

Also, random but it really irks me how she always refers to clothes as ‘bits’!
She used to call them pieces 🙄
Also hoping that the #cakegate embarrassment of some celebrity spells the end of all this begging for freebies by influencers, be they famous or just plain common beggars like Sara, people are getting sick of it and are hopefully speaking out & shaming these people that are always grifting for free stuff.

She used to call them pieces 🙄
Also hoping that the #cakegate embarrassment of some celebrity spells the end of all this begging for freebies by influencers, be they famous or just plain common beggars like Sara, people are getting sick of it and are hopefully speaking out & shaming these people that are always grifting for free stuff.
Oh I hope so too… ‘influencers’ must have the fear incase they are the next to be exposed!
I despise the whole ‘childrens pieces in this colour way’ nobody actually speaks like that…. Just say a childrens jumper in cream 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What really irks me is when she says “I ran into M and S and grabbed some bits for dinner”. Grabbed? So irritating. Plus those kids are ALWAYS eating when they are out shopping.

Reactions: 4
What really irks me is when she says “I ran into M and S and grabbed some bits for dinner”. Grabbed? So irritating. Plus those kids are ALWAYS eating when they are out shopping.
She also ran nowhere with all those sprogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can afford M&S prices with all the free stuff she gets elsewhere!
---
More free stuff for her.
And Sarah it’s Silas, pronounced Sy-lass.
Not Sill-lass 🙄
Bit like when she pronounced boucle as buckle 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s selling more of the twin’s clothes 🙄
Many of which are gifted to her!
Why can’t she pass them on free to people that need them?
Put something back instead of taking out?
shes a stingy C U N T
she often makes out in these selling posts that shes doing it as a donation but is actually selling.Its cleverly worded.
---
She also ran nowhere with all those sprogs 😂
🤣🤣🤣so true.Ive only got three but ive got a double buggy and its military operation taking them into a supermarket . Aint no body running anywhere apart from the toddlers legging it across the car park

“ Wee jon can ye take a wee snappy of my looking wee casual ? “
“ sure ma wee haggis - but ya wee pumpkin face looks like ya just been embalmed hun is that normal ?”
“ its the fashion ma wee pet “

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ Wee jon can ye take a wee snappy of my looking wee casual ? “
“ sure ma wee haggis - but ya wee pumpkin face looks like ya just been embalmed hun is that normal ?”
“ its the fashion ma wee pet “
pumkin face 🤣🤣🤣I hate those stupid waistcoats she wears

• Heart
Her latest reel, more trainers!
How many pairs does she actually need?
And if you’ve seen one pair of her trainers you can say you’ve seen them all, every one in almost identical colour ways!
This coming after the previous post of “needing” so many pairs of those sandals?
The way she moans about never getting any summer why does she need sandals at all?
And has she never heard of sustainability?
No one should be buying stuff as if it’s going out of fashion, ironic how she’s chosen to have all those kids and lives such an unsustainable lifestyle, way to duck up their future eh?

Who the duck takes their toddlers to Miller and Carter for lunch and where the duck do they get the money?!

Sorry but I feel the expletives are necessary to get my point across 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.