Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth has she been wittering on about on her stories since yesterday

Reactions: 2
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster “ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity “ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !
I’m sorry but I could have 5 kids if I wanted to but I choose not to. Not because as she said “couldn’t / can’t”

she’s an idiot I genuinely despise her. She thinks she is so ABOVE everyone because she has a big family?

sorry as I say I could have 12 kids if I wanted to but I choose not to as for me giving the kids I do have the best experience of childhood is more important, such as days out, holidays, one on one time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her stories featuring Jacob today (gorgeous baby by the way) how she really bigs herself and her family up for being determined to help and encourage him!
What does she think other families that have a baby with a disability do? Leave them to their own devices?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ha ha ha she likes her own posts about the dunks
And she’s fuming that she still hasn’t managed to get her hands on a pair for herself to add to her already vast trainer collection!
Honest to goodness where does she store it all in that already bursting at the seams house?

Reactions: 2
I swear august couldn’t eat purée last week now he’s scoffing pasta???? 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
I hope the kid jumps in a muddy puddle as soon as he puts those trainers on …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there ever a day goes by where she doesn’t link those h&m baby vest sets .😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Someone has asked her “how many bedrooms do you have?” And she’s replied “we have a five bedroom” meaning 5 bedroom house!
No you don’t Sara, you have 4 bedrooms and have had to make the dining room into a bedroom for your eldest child, compromising greatly on much needed living space.

Reactions: 7
Someone has asked her “how many bedrooms do you have?” And she’s replied “we have a five bedroom” meaning 5 bedroom house!
No you don’t Sara, you have 4 bedrooms and have had to make the dining room into a bedroom for your eldest child, compromising greatly on much needed living space.
Why lie ? Well we know why,becuase she knows they clearly need more space

Reactions: 1
She can think she is above us all she wants cos she has 8 children but let’s face it, who would really want 8 kids? You cannot possibly give each of them enough attention, spend 1:1 time with them or take them foreign holidays and give them experiences.
She rants on about how they all have each other and that is all they need but actually it’s not Sara - your kids need life experiences and relationships with friends out with their siblings - this isn’t a cult!
Not to mention they are crammed in a four bed house, she might use a dining room as a bedroom but the living room/kitchen are not built for 10 people so they are 100% crammed in that house.
I am also now convinced she receives a ton of cash from DLA probably for her alopecia and for the wee boy. There is no way on gods earth they can afford the lifestyle they lead on her husbands car salesman/manager wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can think she is above us all she wants cos she has 8 children but let’s face it, who would really want 8 kids? You cannot possibly give each of them enough attention, spend 1:1 time with them or take them foreign holidays and give them experiences.
She rants on about how they all have each other and that is all they need but actually it’s not Sara - your kids need life experiences and relationships with friends out with their siblings - this isn’t a cult!
Not to mention they are crammed in a four bed house, she might use a dining room as a bedroom but the living room/kitchen are not built for 10 people so they are 100% crammed in that house.
I am also now convinced she receives a ton of cash from DLA probably for her alopecia and for the wee boy. There is no way on gods earth they can afford the lifestyle they lead on her husbands car salesman/manager wage.
It sometimes appears like a cult with her, her creepy voice and tribe of children and dressed in neutrals!
And how she keeps referring to them having each other!
That isn’t guaranteed forever, many people I know have fallen out with sisters or brothers over the years, and I’m sure their mothers never thought it would happen but this is the real world and it certainly does.
She also was saying it was a boring day looking at paint colours!
What colours, greige or greige?

Reactions: 3
This 👏🏼

I always assumed they were getting some sort of benefits too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.