Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god I just had to unfollow - she is so boring and miserable.
Bleating on and on about her babies being 9 weeks but only really 3 weeks - most twins are born early Hun (normally around 36 weeks) it’s due to trying to prevent medical issues like pre-eclampsia & stuff - your not special for having them a few weeks before their due date. Why don’t you put your phone down and just enjoy the newborns you are clearly addicted to (and all the other millions of kids you have!)
This 👌🏼

Why has she got the twins dressed in those rediculous hats in this weather ! ( or at all)I’ve spent most of the day checking my newborn isn’t too warm.They look so itchy as well !
I always think that about her babies overheating!

Reactions: 4
Cashmere socks for her tiny babies!
Lovely, but doubt you could just bung those in the washing machine with the sleep suits.
Who TF has time to be hand washing baby socks?

My god even the kids outdoor slide is in her favourite colour - clinical white 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s recommending following another mother with several children and one on the way!
A quick look at said persons latest post of getting her kids to school in the mornings and how she’s always the last there!
Reply from Sara remarking that she and her lot are always the last too!
So even though they struggle to get to school in time they keep on having more babies to make it even more difficult to do so!
These women really are devoid of the means of thought.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s recommending following another mother with several children and one on the way!
A quick look at said persons latest post of getting her kids to school in the mornings and how she’s always the last there!
Reply from Sara remarking that she and her lot are always the last too!
So even though they struggle to get to school in time they keep on having more babies to make it even more difficult to do so!
These women really are devoid of the means of thought.
I just had a stalk of her page too. I think these women are addicted to having babies and relish in the attention that pregnancy brings.

• Heart
I just had a stalk of her page too. I think these women are addicted to having babies and relish in the attention that pregnancy brings.
They definitely are, goodness knows what they’ll do for attention once their fertility declines.

Reactions: 3
Throughout Pre-School right the way through from Nursery and Reception to Year 6 my children were late once! I felt sick…we lived in a flat and I lost my keys (in the fridge) I felt so bad about them being late. The school didn’t even mark them as late because we weren’t repeat offenders. The office told me to chill don’t panic and have a cup of tea (that’s how I found the keys in the fridge)!

I just couldn’t do it to my children being persistently late. It must be horrible for her children continually being the last to arrive and get into class etc. Why just keep adding to the load. I’ll never understand it.

She didn’t actually send her child dressed like that?
Wtf!!!!!

• Haha
Throughout Pre-School right the way through from Nursery and Reception to Year 6 my children were late once! I felt sick…we lived in a flat and I lost my keys (in the fridge) I felt so bad about them being late. The school didn’t even mark them as late because we weren’t repeat offenders. The office told me to chill don’t panic and have a cup of tea (that’s how I found the keys in the fridge)!

I just couldn’t do it to my children being persistently late. It must be horrible for her children continually being the last to arrive and get into class etc. Why just keep adding to the load. I’ll never understand it.

Wtf!!!!!

Totally agree we aren’t at school age but I have toddler twins and a newborn (just to confirm 3 I’d enough For me) but I refuse to be late for things I just leave mega early 😂😂

Totally agree we aren’t at school age but I have toddler twins and a newborn (just to confirm 3 I’d enough For me) but I refuse to be late for things I just leave mega early 😂😂
Exactly! I have 4. I don’t drive so I’m the same mega early and prepared the night before. I would hate my kids arriving late and sitting down last in class etc. Also wouldn’t want the other Moms judging me! They’re very judgy round here especially the school!

She did get gifted the white slide - Scandiborn #herfav #alwaysorderfromscandiborn
Wasn’t it a gifted birthday present for Otis?!

Reactions: 3
Exactly! I have 4. I don’t drive so I’m the same mega early and prepared the night before. I would hate my kids arriving late and sitting down last in class etc. Also wouldn’t want the other Moms judging me! They’re very judgy round here especially the school!

Wasn’t it a gifted birthday present for Otis?!
Isn’t everything 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Nasty witch😒 not everyone wants to see her attempt to get the tribe ready in the morning .
Don’t ask if you don’t want the answer! Simple! Fancy putting up an answer box and then telling the 5% to unfollow. Not everyone wants to look at your miserable emotionless face and listen to you preach about how you get your 8 million kids ready in your white house into their white clothes! Broken up with a you’ve asked so here’s the (affiliate) link!!!!! #ad #gifted

• Heart
What’s the point in asking to then give that kind of reply? Think someone spat their dummy out!

So because someone enjoys your ‘fashion’ and ‘home interiors’ more than chatty stories they should just unfollow you? Doesn’t make any sense.

What a way to lose followers and show everyone what a witch you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.