Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she would be on permanent leave! She will blast insta now! Got to make up for the last couple of weeks!

Reactions: 2
Are they Mormons or super religious is that why they have lots of children?
LDS dress conservatively, no strapless or sleeveless things, no chest, etc. So she’s not LDS lol

Most other Christian churches also dress modestly, some skirts only and limited makeup.

She just likes babies.

Reactions: 4
LDS dress conservatively, no strapless or sleeveless things, no chest, etc. So she’s not LDS lol

Most other Christian churches also dress modestly, some skirts only and limited makeup.

She just likes babies.
I did wonder! I guess maybe she’s hoping for a bit of fame like the Radfords or those families on TLC who get their own tv show for having 100s of kids …

Reactions: 4
She’s just such a strange character isn’t she.
When I had my first baby I didn’t have time to sit yapping into my phone half the day - how does she? I mean even when the twins are asleep, surely the younger 2 kids are about and there will be debris from all the other kids breakfast, washing etc to clear away - I’m so intrigued as to how she has the time for this!!
also notice how all other kids have been moved right down the grid to make way for the new Money Makers … same thing happened to Francesca, she got relegated when Otis was born.
she always takes photos upstairs as well when no one is around .

A bit early for a thread title suggestion but here we are : Sensational Seven, has babies for a livin'

I will add to my above comment, im Scottish so seven rhymes with livin for me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit early for a thread title suggestion but here we are : Sensational Seven, has babies for a livin'

I will add to my above comment, im Scottish so seven rhymes with livin for me 😂
She needs to change her name to sensational 10 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is does she actually go by the name Sensational Seven?
She has eight kids, and immediately before that she had six!
Seven is a number that she has never had of kids.

I hate those babygros with the angel wings on the back.
Bloody creepy, and considering all she’s been through with one of her gorgeous twins I’d have thought she’d want to avoid anyth8ng celestial looking.
Perhaps it’s just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the Seven came from when she had 5 kids and they were a family of 7 but since then she has just kept on breeding and here we are with 8 kids in a small 4 bed house surrounded by gifted baby crap and Zara bags 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the Seven came from when she had 5 kids and they were a family of 7 but since then she has just kept on breeding and here we are with 8 kids in a small 4 bed house surrounded by gifted baby crap and Zara bags 🥴🥴🥴
The gifted items definitely need a room of its own.

She must be loaded, £40 for one of those Zara cashmere babygrows she’s posted

Reactions: 3
Seems she’s working in a collaboration with Mamas & Papas on the twins nursery!
Is there actually a spare room to make into a nursery in that overcrowded house?

• Wow
Seems she’s working in a collaboration with Mamas & Papas on the twins nursery!
Is there actually a spare room to make into a nursery in that overcrowded house?
Move over kids for the new money makers! The post where she said I can’t believe they’re mine! No…I bet you’re rubbing your hands together with all the #gifts! And don’t get me started on the bleeping gold dummies is there anything this woman won’t say no to!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.