Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move over kids for the new money makers! The post where she said I can’t believe they’re mine! No…I bet you’re rubbing your hands together with all the #gifts! And don’t get me started on the bleeping gold dummies is there anything this woman won’t say no to!
No condoms? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder who's getting booted out of their room to make space for the #gifted nursery. Absolutely vile behaviour, she has no shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder who's getting booted out of their room to make space for the #gifted nursery. Absolutely vile behaviour, she has no shame.
Why do the babies need a nursery yet? They will be sleeping in her room for the first 5/6 months. Surely it can wait 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why do the babies need a nursery yet? They will be sleeping in her room for the first 5/6 months. Surely it can wait 🤔
They will indeed, but the gifted freebies won’t! Kerching… 😉💰💰💰

Reactions: 6
When I had my kids, youngest is 8, it was recommended that babies sleep in your room for at least the first six months, due to the risk of SIDS.

I’d imagine with preemies like this they’d be in your room even longer. They defo don’t need a nursery!

Reactions: 4
When I had my kids, youngest is 8, it was recommended that babies sleep in your room for at least the first six months, due to the risk of SIDS.

I’d imagine with preemies like this they’d be in your room even longer. They defo don’t need a nursery!
They don’t need one, but it’s a freebie so they’ll definitely be having one.

What is the point in those stupid things that attach to dummies, who wants a big star or big soft toy attached to something in a babies mouth?! And why does she call is a pacifier 😨

• Sick
What is the point in those stupid things that attach to dummies, who wants a big star or big soft toy attached to something in a babies mouth?! And why does she call is a pacifier 😨
They’re awful aren’t they?
I’d rather keep a dummy only for when needed, not permanently fastened to the child!

Reactions: 2
Anyone from Scotland? What’s the weather like, they always look over dressed and makes me feel hot seeing them in hats. Or isit because they’re premature?

Dear god I just had to unfollow - she is so boring and miserable.
Bleating on and on about her babies being 9 weeks but only really 3 weeks - most twins are born early Hun (normally around 36 weeks) it’s due to trying to prevent medical issues like pre-eclampsia & stuff - your not special for having them a few weeks before their due date. Why don’t you put your phone down and just enjoy the newborns you are clearly addicted to (and all the other millions of kids you have!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why has she got the twins dressed in those rediculous hats in this weather ! ( or at all)I’ve spent most of the day checking my newborn isn’t too warm.They look so itchy as well !

Reactions: 7
Why has she got the twins dressed in those rediculous hats in this weather ! ( or at all)I’ve spent most of the day checking my newborn isn’t too warm.They look so itchy as well !
Again I felt I needed a good scratch after seeing those babies in those itchy looking hats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.