Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her latest story? Showing the insight into her post of August when he was poorly? Urm 97% of those people do not follow her.. There is no way she has 31k likes and 97% of those dont follow.. I just looked at a few of the likes and they are all BOT accounts.. The likes have 100% been bought... WHY?! People go crazy. Baffles my mind it really does.

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute crack pot! I think someone mentioned previously she’s reminiscent of a cult member and I think they’re right 😂

I also think that these photos and videos where one of the babies is hold the others hand etc are set up and staged. Sorry!

CRACK POT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I HATE THEM DUMMIES. Gracie Georgia is another that forces her babies to have them. Just for aesthetic. Give them a mam one and shut up

Reactions: 8
She is still squeezing them into prams and moses baskets 🙄 . She has bought about 8000 followers this past week

Reactions: 5
She is still squeezing them into prams and moses baskets 🙄 . She has bought about 8000 followers this past week
There’s no way I would be squeezing them up against each other, if my tiny baby had been in hospital with respiratory problems I’d be giving them all the breathing room that I could.
it’s scary seeing them like that.

Reactions: 3
Why tell such fibs! Someone at the hospital could be following and thinking what a bullshitter she is!

• Heart
I still can't get over the fact that she got a house that somewhat fit all her children in, then went and had MORE children to make the new house as crowded as the last. Very selfish just because her older kids were born before she could post them in itchy jumpers on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I await the twins in itchy clothes and Victorian bonnets!

all for the gifted items and followers
I did wonder if she was hoping she might be gifted breathing sleep monitors or something fancy like that. A Dyson air purifier! Unbelieveable! Fancy embellishing a story over a very sick baby. The mind boggles

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute crack pot! I think someone mentioned previously she’s reminiscent of a cult member and I think they’re right 😂

I also think that these photos and videos where one of the babies is hold the others hand etc are set up and staged. Sorry!

CRACK POT 😂
“Can you tell who mothers who”
She asks!
Well seeing that the other baby is facing the side of the pram/cot then even if he put his arm out like the other one did it still wouldn’t be straddling his twin brother!
It’s the way you’ve placed them

• Heart
“Can you tell who mothers who”
She asks!
Well seeing that the other baby is facing the side of the pram/cot then even if he put his arm out like the other one did it still wouldn’t be straddling his twin brother!
It’s the way you’ve placed them
Yep! They’re strategically placed for likes! Always holding hands etc

• Heart
She’s just such a strange character isn’t she.
When I had my first baby I didn’t have time to sit yapping into my phone half the day - how does she? I mean even when the twins are asleep, surely the younger 2 kids are about and there will be debris from all the other kids breakfast, washing etc to clear away - I’m so intrigued as to how she has the time for this!!
also notice how all other kids have been moved right down the grid to make way for the new Money Makers … same thing happened to Francesca, she got relegated when Otis was born.

Reactions: 7
When I had my first baby I didn’t have time to sit yapping into my phone half the day - how does she? I mean even when the twins are asleep, surely the younger 2 kids are about and there will be debris from all the other kids breakfast, washing etc to clear away - I’m so intrigued as to how she has the time for this!!
also notice how all other kids have been moved right down the grid to make way for the new Money Makers … same thing happened to Francesca, she got relegated when Otis was born.
Beyond odd! 😂 I just hope they don’t have any more children (cash cows)! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I still can't get over the fact that she got a house that somewhat fit all her children in, then went and had MORE children to make the new house as crowded as the last. Very selfish just because her older kids were born before she could post them in itchy jumpers on Instagram.
Are they Mormons or super religious is that why they have lots of children?

• Haha
Strange is spot on. I almost feel like she’s emotionless and she’s trying to force some sort of emotion in those videos.
I too have no idea how she has the time! Yapping into her phone made me laugh 😂

Does someone else look after her other 28489 kids ? How does she have time to fart let alone post stories all day long .It’s just not possible .

• Haha
This is exactly what I said earlier in the thread. I have 4 of the fuckers and barely have time to fart how does she manage it with 44 of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess the older ones are back at school now in Scotland, but she would still have 4 under 4 with her. Not sure if Francesca is at nursery with her 30 free hours. But you know what it’s like, once kids are in school/nursery, the day seems to fly by and before you know it, it’s pick up time.
When my child was Otis age she was into everything & I couldn’t get a minute, god honestly knows how she has time to look after twins & all the other aspects of everyday life while sitting on that phone adding swipe ups for more kiddies Dickensian clothing!
Although coming from the woman who was adding swipe ups while her baby was in hospital, I shouldn’t be surprised at all!
She will be whining saying ‘it’s my job!!’ Get a job where you get Maternity Leave hun especially when your addicted to having babies 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.