Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot handle the amount of clothes & stuff she buys - is there never any hand me downs or anything? I’m so intrigued as to how a family of 10 can actually afford to live like that on one wage and some benefits. My household makes over £140k and we genuinely couldn’t afford to shop like her & I only have 1 kid so far. If I am lucky enough to have another I would be reusing the things like Next to Me etc… it’s mental

Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot handle the amount of clothes & stuff she buys - is there never any hand me downs or anything? I’m so intrigued as to how a family of 10 can actually afford to live like that on one wage and some benefits. My household makes over £140k and we genuinely couldn’t afford to shop like her & I only have 1 kid so far. If I am lucky enough to have another I would be reusing the things like Next to Me etc… it’s mental
I’m sure that she returns most of it, after the obligatory photo shoot of course!

It’s beyond wasteful, greedy and selfish! As if inflicting 8 children on the planet wasn’t enough, she adds blatant and completely unnecessary consumerism to the list! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yep I’m currently pregnant and have been getting loads of bargains on fb selling pages. Was also kindly given lots of hand me down baby clothes from friends. Most of them are only worn for a few weeks anyway so seems pointless to buy tons of new stuff all the time! Where do they store it all?

Reactions: 4
Honestly there is no point! When I had my baby, I got loads and loads of clothes as presents & obvs you want to buy bits yourself but when I cleared out a while ago, I had baby clothes with labels on cos I literally didn’t get the chance to wear them before they were too small. But some nice wee bits and take the hand me downs! X

Someone recommended her a rain coat that is £95 and she said she’s ordering is straight away!! £95 on a rain coat!! Try newlook hun only £13!

Reactions: 5
Do you think maybe she orders stuff, gets a photo for a grid post in it then returns it all?

• Heart
Mental - wonder if she uses Klarna to pay for all those H&M hauls 😂
Love a bit of klarna and Clearpay 🤣

What’s the point in asking to then give that kind of reply? Think someone spat their dummy out!

So because someone enjoys your ‘fashion’ and ‘home interiors’ more than chatty stories they should just unfollow you? Doesn’t make any sense.

What a way to lose followers and show everyone what a witch you are!
True colours always prevail!

Reactions: 2
I would actually be embarrassed to be spending all that money on new clothes whilst my husband was out working trying to provide for their massive family !
It’s just excessive and unnecessary ! My focus as a family is to make sure all my children have everything they need and spare money goes into savings for holidays and trips away !
My children all have savings accounts and I would rather pop some money in their than spend it on stuff for me !
I actually spend very little on clothes for myself and love second hand on e-bay and charity shops even though I could spend more on myself I just wouldn’t 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree - I am similar ages to Sarah and I buy myself clothes now and again but not much of a shopper. I am lucky I can afford to have a direct debit going to my daughters savings account every month so she has a good start when she leaves home and wants to buy a house or whatever. Life is going to be hard for the next generation to get on property ladder etc (it was hard enough for our generation).
It’s not like she goes anywhere to actually wear these clothes - she does a school run, goes to supermarkets and a walk locally… such a waste of her husbands cash & her benefits.

I would actually be embarrassed to be spending all that money on new clothes whilst my husband was out working trying to provide for their massive family !
It’s just excessive and unnecessary ! My focus as a family is to make sure all my children have everything they need and spare money goes into savings for holidays and trips away !
My children all have savings accounts and I would rather pop some money in their than spend it on stuff for me !
I actually spend very little on clothes for myself and love second hand on e-bay and charity shops even though I could spend more on myself I just wouldn’t 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely, I put a cash gift in my grandchildren’s accounts for birthdays & Christmas, they only get a small wrap up gift from me besides, hopefully they’ll thank me later.
I also shop for myself at charity shops so that I can afford to give for their futures and help out with school uniforms etc for them.
Sara seems obsessed with her appearance, she must spend a fortune on clothes for herself.

• Heart
I don't understand her mentality. All this clothes for what? As someone said, they never go anywhere. Sure my kids have nicer clothes, but they always have crappy kick about the house and garden stuff. She and the kids must live on edge, imagine spilling spag bol on some of the white clothes, she'd freak out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.