Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Lala also says she wanted to be involved in nae dials boxing , but she will need to fix her breathing first 🙈

I heard someone say if Kellys back so bad how can she think about sitting on a plane for hours to go get teeth done 🤔
I think it’s more than her breathing she needs to fix first 😂😂 aye that’s very true , no chance if she’s in that much pain she could sit in a plane for hours . Lying boot 😂😂
---
Cmon to fuck . Michelle Keegan with a raging crack habit maybe !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I can’t deal with all these desperate old women in this Kelly’s box, saying they never talk about anyone or bring drama but Lez deserves it? WTF has Lez done to any of them? Smackhead Kelly is using Lez to try and deflect from her LIES. They are obsessed with Lez. Hilarious. Lez is WINNING.
Their a bunch of arseholes that colshy needs to put a muzzle on, a woman her age on tt arguing with people and shes just said the xray thief lost her teeth in a car crash and a man battering her which one is it at this point i don't even think the stealer of xrays knows how she lost her teeth 🦷 maybe the bin bag thief stole them

Spanor511

VIP Member
So he was a successful business man, driving a Range Rover, but had to sell his house and move into a council house because he split up with her? Hmmmmmmm

MOBO1973

VIP Member
It’s oor fault noo according to Michelle, fuck up ya hairy
Michelle is out of order , her and all her pals made Kelly think she was the big I am on Tik Tok

So sorry Michelle we only talk about what we see - it was lie after lie with Kelly & you all enabled it

Same way as you spoke about what you saw wee Les do doll

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Slevering senorita is on live the now talking some amount of pish . She’s going on about having loads of screenshots in her phone coz she has chronic pain 😂😂 she’s basically implying the X-rays might be mixed up 😂😂 she’s requested her X-rays apparently , mare shite !!! Her referring to the folk watching as the crowd is ending me . @Ell87 I’m howling at the one tooth appearance 😂😂😂
---
Saying she could have sued and got thousands but she’s no wanting money it’s teeth she’s wanting !! So she’s online begging for money to pay for the teeth !! Make it make sense !! She’s got that big bottom rubbery bottom lip like the bold Jess Rennie . They filters should be illegal , she’s like a totally different person without them .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

cctm

VIP Member
I think its disgusting shes getting all these woman in her box and encouraging them to tell their story most of it to do with drugs why would you want to come on tt and air all your dirty laundry i just don't get it their all warped
Its very personal and my heart goes out to the woman tonight the story was tragic but they need to be careful who they are trusting but they all seem to think senorita is amazing and cares about them 🫣🫣 she cares about looking like she cares about them thats all
---
Offt what a fkn combination of lunacy 🫣
The world is NOT ready for that

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
If it was her spine xray she would be suing whoever is responsible and would get compo for a lot more than her wallies

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’m living for the day someone in the box tells her that her singing is fucking shite

• Haha
Canny get over grown adults actually believing that senorita smackrat is clean. She’s clean aff her trolley the mad pill abusing bastard.

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
So what was it colshy came on and outed?? Hs she fucked off with the go fund me money?
They said that Guvenor guy is the only person who can access the money and folk will be getting their money back or give it to Michelle ....but i dont understand why.
Comments saying us Tayto Hoors were spot on ....well duhhhh 😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
See the way she stands and stings with the rag tails all to the one side. WTF. And the stupid put on accent again. She said wee Lez doesn’t like me…that’s because you bullied her when you were besties with the other charity thief Big Olly.