Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhannyPhart

I see her GoFundMe has been closed at only 600 odd quid. What's the bets another one gets set up

Reactions: 8

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So she's talking about eating doritos thought she could only eat cheese and soup more lies from that rotten mouth 🤬

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Nah she's trying to accuse Colshy of being a coke head to put the blame on her for relapsing 😂

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Slevering senorita is on live the now talking some amount of pish . She’s going on about having loads of screenshots in her phone coz she has chronic pain 😂😂 she’s basically implying the X-rays might be mixed up 😂😂 she’s requested her X-rays apparently , mare shite !!! Her referring to the folk watching as the crowd is ending me . @Ell87 I’m howling at the one tooth appearance 😂😂😂
What i noticed earlier was that some of her teeth look rotted and not as though damaged in a car crash! Like people have already said where
Is the facial scars? But she keeps sticking to saying shes shown her scars and people dont believe her thats not what people are not believing she clearly does have scars but she has also told lies about scans, the losing of her teeth, the fact she attacked a man in front of a child

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s still wanting her teeth done 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
---
Olly again saying folk are going for her weans, stoap lying big man 😡 there’s troll pages about her weans…. Where’s yer receipts Olly…. There will be none as per usual . Disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Exactly but like a say she doesnt seem the type
To be able to navigate her way around tattle so is it her lying or someone lying to her and her just blindly believing them same as she did about senoritas scans! Because that to me shows someone is pretending to be in colshys corner but really trying to upset her!! Nasty if thats the case but Its all minging right enough and its all lies from them
Wtf was Colshy thinking even taking that smackheed into her house. Auld doolally grannies & tiktok is not a good mix.

That money has been well and truly spent on tooting broon in colshys spare room but the fucking reprobates that send her cash will just send more next week when she’s on telling them she’s a septuple heart bypass survivor.

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Deflection at its finest!! Aye that photo is your mangled back senorita but those xrays were NOT were they??
Btw case two five for president 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---

Aye shes got a wee diary thing shes booked in people to tell their horrific stories she says shes done hers if anybody wants to hear it WE have to download the live 😭😭😭😭 all the people who she sits with have had tragic things happen and shes using them and they think the sun shines oot her metal spine
---

I never knew they had now dragged themselves to the cherbear gutter! Cher has went around that full app trying to be pals with people who will do what she canny to lez or even rosie when they werent talking chers a shit hoos and if she thinks lying senorita is a match for lez the noo 😂😂😂😂
Thats exactly what Cher did yesterday jumped into their live , clapping Kellys singing & then the chat quickly turned to Les, Cher is only in there because they are beefing with Les, how stupid are they , it happens all the time - gang up gangs , for a positive group mostly about ex addicts etc to fawn over Cher its an absolute joke, Kelly was banging on about not letting her son on camera because of the type of people you get online , meanwhile Cher is pals with PLM , look what she did to LTs kids

Cass_25

VIP Member
Michelle is saying she is the one who gave Kerry Cuttinaboot the account . That’ll have been what we were discussing back when Michelle was having a Britney about being put on the Barrhead Diva’s group .

---
She said colshy was giving her valium every day and some days she didnt need it so she just put them in her makeup bag! If thats what elite sobriety looks like…
Yet the drugs test only showed cocaine, she’s a liar, the whole lot of them have obviously all got out their dials for the weekend

Cass_25

VIP Member
Maybe Senorita tried to pump the auld yin

It would be tragic if the PIP were to see their antics 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
She saying she’s so no well she’s been on to NHS 24, she’s been sleeping non stop, that’ll be the vallies. Being no well isn’t stopping her swigging bottles of booze the night🥴
Pleurisy is very painful there’s no way she’d be up singing and getting Mwi if she had it

Cass_25

VIP Member
I’d really like Ben if she wasn’t so far up Lydos arse she’s wearing him as a skin suit.
I think she just likes the company as where else would she sit in boxes if it wasn’t for Lydo. I like when there’s something like this shite going on & she gets involved as compared to the rest of the bams on there she seems intelligent & can put her point across without screaming or making a cunt of herself. It was really irritating there that the echo was so bad that she couldn’t speak to Kelly more clearly about the two stolen X-Rays she’s using to scam folk out of money

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
She's a wummin of many talents!
Wooo woooo!

Attachments

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
More lies from the xray thief shes just said she found out she had scoliosis when she was 22 but said in another live she kept her hair long when she was young to hide the curve on her back every live is a different story 😂

• Haha