Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does anyone let that Andra in their box. Talks a power of pish that is barely understandable. Out her tits as usual.
She was saying earlier when she was an addict she never lied and wasn't sneaky. I'm sorry Andra but it's painfully obvious you still take drugs of some sort 😭

Reactions: 9
See that scheme etiquette and a spoken debt is a paid debt nonsense. It gets my goat. x

Reactions: 6
Auld Colshy knew fine well where the money was coming from. That’s what the panic lives were for, when Kelly fucked off and they knew it was only a matter of time before it all came out.

Reactions: 5
She said way earlier on that she had earned the money from singing. I felt like saying aye, folk paying you to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Tezza Steven’s real daughter or another young lassie who calls him daddy

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That Kelly has some mad bastard called Melissa in her live, who has an actual framed picture of Cher on her wall….WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well im glad u seen it too ....i thought i was hallucinating 😆🤣.
At first I said to myself, it’s got to be the singer Cher, but then Kelly said she messaged her to say thanks for something….then I seen the evidence, hanging proudly on the wall. I don’t think big Cher will be too happy at being on the same wall as the Pope 🤣

• Haha
An actual framed picture of big Cher fae TikTok smiling away her best Gummsy smile. She said her cousin bought her it because she knows how much she loves Cher. Whenever she’s upset or anything, her friends and family say, why don’t you go and see if Cher is on live and calm down. FRIED. Mad Kelly clearly desperate for pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An actual framed picture of big Cher fae TikTok smiling away her best Gummsy smile. She said her cousin bought her it because she knows how much she loves Cher. Whenever she’s upset or anything, her friends and family say, why don’t you go and see if Cher is on live and calm down. FRIED. Mad Kelly clearly desperate for pals.
She also watches george n mildred & bullseye re runs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What’s this mad wummins account she sounds right up my street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is the same woman I was shocked to see in her box the other night. I came across her on fyp ages ago, she posts about baby loss?

Reactions: 1
I was gonna put big Cher on my biscuit cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 2