Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just said the surgeon accidentally put a screw in her spinal canal & she nearly ended up paraplegic. She’s a medical marvel 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and that Leigha on live, that leigha sounds oot her box pair of manky cows
I thought that when I heard her earlier aswell. I don't hang around their lives long but I've never noticed it before with Leigha.
What was Leighas version of events about the ex?

Reactions: 2
I thought that when I heard her earlier aswell. I don't hang around their lives long but I've never noticed it before with Leigha.
What was Leighas version of events about the ex?
Leigha said the papers never specified what bedroom the boy was in so said that clears her name as they never wrote if it was her bedroom or not. She said it was her neighbours son, him and another 16 year old from next door whose mum asked her to watch them. She said when her man went to prison she took her kids to visit him every week, she didn’t say if she was still with him or not during this time. Somethings no right, I wonder what made her man stab a child.
She then said it was an abusive relationship
Would be interesting to know what bedroom that wee boy was in, she never said who’s it was just that the papers never said what bedroom.
She left the box playing the big Olly card giving it ‘ it’s not fair on her weans to have this brought up’.

Reactions: 4
Leigha said the papers never specified what bedroom the boy was in so said that clears her name as they never wrote if it was her bedroom or not. She said it was her neighbours son, him and another 16 year old from next door whose mum asked her to watch them. She said when her man went to prison she took her kids to visit him every week, she didn’t say if she was still with him or not during this time. Somethings no right, I wonder what made her man stab a child.
She then said it was an abusive relationship
Would be interesting to know what bedroom that wee boy was in, she never said who’s it was just that the papers never said what bedroom.
She left the box playing the big Olly card giving it ‘ it’s not fair on her weans to have this brought up’.
Aye that sounds a bit odd! What reason would he have to attack a child like that. When I read the article I assumed it was her child he attacked!

Reactions: 2
That guy governor has just said there was a place in england or something that could do her teeth and she said to him i dont want to go there i really need a holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8