Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has senorita just told rydo her ex used to call her hunchback and thats why its a trigger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the way she stands and stings with the rag tails all to the one side. WTF. And the stupid put on accent again. She said wee Lez doesn’t like me…that’s because you bullied her when you were besties with the other charity thief Big Olly.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, she slagged Lez for being rubbered oot her cupboard then went to colshies hoose and smoked broon in her spare room alongside getting nutted on gear. She’s an actual dafty.

Reactions: 6
I did laugh earlier john paul was in her box and said he was phoning police on awful rebellion he said i hope he can pick up the soap with his teeth and senorita replied well i certainly cany 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he phoning the police on willful idiot? What’s he done now. That daft bleep is going to end up in the jail all because he wants in ollys knickers.

Reactions: 5
Why is he phoning the police on willful idiot? What’s he done now. That daft bleep is going to end up in the jail all because he wants in ollys knickers.
He done a video saying he was in glasgow this weekend and said he would be going to john pauls house if i got it right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
He was blootered in a box this morning saying how he keeps his followers under 10K to avoid getting a tattle thread. As if we would give him one anyway πŸ₯΄
I heard that as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ said he spent 500 on the come dine with me and was raging he never won he says the rest of the food was pish but thats cause he was on the gear

• Haha
bleeping bams sat threatening cunts on the internet again. He never learns. I hope he gets a weekender. An extra long one with the bank holiday on Monday.
IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_3427.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg

Reactions: 2
He’s not calling JP a grass when his big Roider pal Olly, regularly phones the polis on people?

Reactions: 4
Exactly she’s 999 daft. I wonder if we will see him standing in toonhead the morra waiting on rydo walking molly

• Haha
So I think Kelly was on live and said Colshy was full of lines. Colshy has admitted them taking gear in the house but apparently she didn’t take a turn. Colshy said she gave Kelly some of her prescription Valium. Colshy now on greeting using her son as an excuse to get out of this mess once again. Cher was on with Kelly and said they’ve all been into the go fund me. They had access to it…and waited to Kelly went AWOL before using the money…hence the tears.
Kelly back on live saying Colshy did take the lines.

100% she was I remember we said it at the time, mind she had shut herself in the spare room and Colshy smelt something and Kelly was quick to spray it and say it’s nothing? She had been tooting broon in the spare room. This app is absolutely mental. Every time senorita is rattling on a cumdoon she goes live and starts ranting about go find mes. It’s totally see through.

• Haha