Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she getting away with that? Surely she isn’t working and she surely can’t be claiming housing benefit on two separate addresses?

Reactions: 3
Is Michelle the same one who argued with katie ryan & katie ryan calls her pishelle ? Cos i heard ryan call her pishelle earlier , sure this pishelle did something to katie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Michelle the same one who argued with katie ryan & katie ryan calls her pishelle ? Cos i heard ryan call her pishelle earlier , sure this pishelle did something to katie
Aye that’s the one

Reactions: 5
Mind they were aw affronted that we were ‘talking about colshys son’ when we werent? know what senorita said toninght? She said sharons no the only one grieving im grieving for ma ma n da and they didnt die because of anything they did to themselves they just died!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saying every relationship she’s had she’s still on great terms with the exes and in-laws 🤣 it’s just one whopper after the other. As Mobo says, the comedown has hit and she realises she’s got nothing. That sniffing is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Looks like the come down has hit , skint , no pals, no go fund me , no man , shes feeling sorry for herself - cannot listen to that sniffing :sick:
Same, didnt hang about long enough to listen to yet another tale of sadness from her but she did look as if she was rattling 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, didnt hang about long enough to listen to yet another tale of sadness from her but she did look as if she was rattling 😬
See this my daughter says this n that , my daughter would be mortified if I was all over tik tok behaving like her & probably dis-own me not encourage it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
See this my daughter says this n that , my daughter would be mortified if I was all over tik tok behaving like her & probably dis-own me not encourage it :rolleyes:
Mines would punch me in the throat, boot me in the fanjita and then disown me 😆😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8