Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Auld Stevie’s been offering folk money to get themselves prostitutes😭😂 I can see that being something he would do he’s a big creep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was a catfish Dee Maxwell account in Rydos comments saying Señorita used to advertise her services on Viva Street. Don’t know whether to take that with a pinch of salt or not. Nothing would surprise me on that app anymore though.

Apparently she was a regular in Inglefield Street Women’s Hostel. Renowned for addicts and prostitutes.
Ryan is 100 percent right. This colshy is holding something back still. She keeps threatening to ‘spill it’ but holds back….makes you wonder what it is Kelly has on her.

Reactions: 6
There was an account in the other week writing in her comments that she owed a lassie called Cat Corrigan money, the account had no followers so I didn’t take much notice assumed it was a troll but I knew the name they were mentioning . Cat’s a prostitute from Barrhead so it’s maybe how she knows her?

This Colshy talks utter bolloks aswell though. At first she was saying she would never alllw drugs in her house because of her son. Now she’s admitting they were doing gear….
The tinfoil they found

Attachments

• Wow
Was that the one that got demolished and they built the new flats? duck that maybe gives credence to what the troll was saying then 🙈

Was that the one that got demolished and they built the new flats? duck that maybe gives credence to what the troll was saying then 🙈
Aye. It was in the news a lot recently because it’s where that poor Emma Caldwell was staying at the time of her murder.

The fact colshy says she passed up her line to her son- i think kellys telling the truth about colshy taking lines and it being someone else making the call to get drugs in the house kelly keeps saying she has something shes holding back spill it senorita they arent trying to protect your reputation are they
---
Aye. It was in the news a lot recently because it’s where that poor Emma Caldwell was staying at the time of her murder.
Thats where i recognise it from!! Poor woman

Reactions: 4
Canny get er the thought of kithead Kelly being brass. Doling out gumsy gobbles with one solitary vampire tooth sticking out. Surely that’s against health and safety?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kelly and Colshy both holding something back. Colshy has defo been on the lines.

Canny get er the thought of kithead Kelly being brass. Doling our gumsy gobbles with one solitary vampire tooth sticking out. Surely that’s against health and safety?
Lives off soup and sandwiches my arse forgot about all the shredded dick shes been guzzling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find it sickening how Colshy brings up her son whenever things don’t go in her favour. Bogging. The auld yins been full eh gear having a smashing time when Kelly was up

I just find it sickening how Colshy brings up her son whenever things don’t go in her favour. Bogging. The auld yins been full eh gear having a smashing time when Kelly was up
She’s a vile, manipulative auld cow. Turns they waterworks on and mentions the son as soon as anything said against the auld cokeheed. Minging. Can see why her and Kelly got on. Two peas in a pod. Ryan knows fine well, Colshy is at it.

This cunts a walking miracle scoliosis with an operation that went wrong, nae spleen, 1 kidney, 2 lungs but only one works and nae teeth, wonder if she still has 10 toes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This cunts a walking miracle scoliosis with an operation that went wrong, nae spleen, 1 kidney, 2 lungs but only one works and nae teeth, wonder if she still has 10 toes 🤣
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed

• Haha
She’s a medical marvel they even use her X-rays in Australia as a teaching aid. She’s even made it into The Google ™️

• Haha
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed
Heard her saying that 🤣 she also said she pulled the tube out her throat when she woke up after her car crash but also said she couldn't move make it make sense if your gonna lie ffs 🤣 I'm cracking up at the fact there's a nurse in her box and she's believing everything she's saying 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10