Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a medical marvel they even use her X-rays in Australia as a teaching aid. She’s even made it into The Google ™️
You look at any wall on any hospital from here to nottingham and there she is in all her curved glory

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed
I can’t believe the utter shite she speaks. It’s even worse the people in her box that suck it all up and believe her. A vigil outside in Barrhead. She’s fried.
Also said she had a Cannula in her toe….she pulled it out and the nurses were pleading with her not to grass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t believe the utter shite she speaks. It’s even worse the people in her box that suck it all up and believe her. A vigil outside in Barrhead. She’s fried.
Also said she had a Cannula in her toe….she pulled it out and the nurses were pleading with her not to grass.
How does she even come up with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if she were to be believed she would be walking about like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she was a regular in Inglefield Street Women’s Hostel. Renowned for addicts and prostitutes.
Ryan is 100 percent right. This colshy is holding something back still. She keeps threatening to ‘spill it’ but holds back….makes you wonder what it is Kelly has on her.
Honestly when it was open it was a nightmare to live beside. People talk about govanhill now but honestly back when that was open it was wild. My sister got followed from bus and mugged on aikenhead rd at knife point at 6pm at night. Was crazy time now a days we have so many new builds and mid market rents that its different world lol

Reactions: 4
Senorita is live pissed as a fart eating a fish supper. You know who i'm talking about. The girl who can't eat. x 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched for a whole 45 seconds before taking a scunner watching her shovel chips into her gob and watching that wee tooth going like the clappers. 🤢 I take it she’s back up in Scotland? She’s got someone with Scottish accent in the background. I hope she’s remembered to bring her bronzer wrapped in tinfoil again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched for a whole 45 seconds before taking a scunner watching her shovel chips into her gob and watching that wee tooth going like the clappers. 🤢 I take it she’s back up in Scotland? She’s got someone with Scottish accent in the background. I hope she’s remembered to bring her bronzer wrapped in tinfoil again.
You lasted 15 seconds longer than me. 😂 I believe she is up staying with Leigha at the minute. x

Reactions: 2
Her brothers in Lydo’s , Senorita seen him in town today & patched him , he’s sick of her plastering his private business on the app

Reactions: 3
Something not right with her best pal Leigha’s story re her man John Woodall stabbing a 15 year old boy after he was caught in a bedroom in her house. Her and Senorita are in Lydo’s boxes just now.
Can't stand her, why would she have young boys in her house especially bedroom thats beasty behaviour knew there was something weird about her 👀

Reactions: 2
She’s going to get her ribs shaved now because there’s no room for her organs.
I still havent recovered from the coughing fit that sent me into laughing when ill with the flu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can there be nae room with her wee teeny shrivelled up kidney and half working lung and no spleen

• Haha