Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres Big Cock Ring in the comments , like a big rabbid dug eating beetroot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Steven’s withdrawn that money and given it to her, he’s trying to cover his own arse by paying back the donations himself.
That would make sense! I do think she's taken the bleep out Colshy and the other lassies, but the cousin I'm not so sure about? She's in a box bubbling for gifts, she near had a heart attack when Colshy was going to end the live because she was upset saying no don't end it because of me I'll go on mute 🥴
She said everytime Kelly comes to Scotland she goes on a bender so why is she acting surprised that she's done exactly as she always does? She knew the x-rays weren't hers and sat back for weeks letting her lie to people for money!

Reactions: 9
That would make sense! I do think she's taken the bleep out Colshy and the other lassies, but the cousin I'm not so sure about? She's in a box bubbling for gifts, she near had a heart attack when Colshy was going to end the live because she was upset saying no don't end it because of me I'll go on mute 🥴
She said everytime Kelly comes to Scotland she goes on a bender so why is she acting surprised that she's done exactly as she always does? She knew the x-rays weren't hers and sat back for weeks letting her lie to people for money!
Aye they can’t act like they are nothing to do with it when they’ve promoted duck out of the go fund me & enabled her lies. It’s not just the go fund me, she will have made some amount of gift money too. The lot of them should be ashamed of themselves

The cousin was just slagging her singing a minute ago, and said her maw got rushed to hospital and it was her sons 25th and he broke his leg and she sat in a pub on Sunday 🎻

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I commented in the live about Tattle not mentioning Colshy until yesterday and even then they didn't say anything wrong and old Colshy just said "crap". x

Reactions: 4
Michelle is fake as feck , greetin for what , she sat day after day & enabled the lies from kelly , did she warn colshy - no , she knew kelly was a bullshitter , she says weeks ago she never saw much of her over the years when she was on the drugs - so be honest Michelle and stop blaming everyone else cos your caught talking shite , you & kelly are defo related with all the bullshit , mrs tiny tears 😭

And again she slagged ex addicts as well - karmaaaaa

• Heart
That Michelle is full of shite. She knew Kelly was never in recovery. She says the last time she seen her face to face was at a family funeral Kelly was oot her nut. She knew yet says duck all .

• Heart
Maybe Senorita tried to pump the auld yin

It would be tragic if the PIP were to see their antics 🥳
The lassie bottom left im that witch thats the leigha
Lassie who kelly has fucked off with and shes also an ex addict someone also said she was part of diadros lot

Reactions: 2
Borrheed Michelle who’s no fae Borrheed 🤥 giving it she never promoted the go fund me, maybe so but she sat in those boxes listening to Kelly spouting lies & showing weans X-rays in order to get money and said duck all while her junkie cousin fleeced folk
And that Steven Izzat is a weapon anaw, who’s landed himself in this mess because he’s thought he’d get a slabbery gumsy gobble out it

There Tam being accused of being Tattle 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Borrheed Michelle who’s no fae Borrheed 🤥 giving it she never promoted the go fund me, maybe so but she sat in those boxes listening to Kelly spouting lies & showing weans X-rays in order to get money and said duck all while her junkie cousin fleeced folk
And that Steven Izzat is a weapon anaw, who’s landed himself in this mess because he’s thought he’d get a slabbery gumsy gobble out it

There Tam being accused of being Tattle 😭😂
What live are you watching Cass ? x

What live are you watching Cass ? x
schemebirdphilosophy

Colshy shouting about folk talking about her son again & she’s sick of it. She doesn’t want his memory tarnished . Naebody even knew she had a son until she told lies about us lot writing about him.

Michelle’s greeting , my heart bleeds 🎻 away bounce up to Charghas & get yersel a munchie box to cheer yersel up big yin

Reactions: 7
schemebirdphilosophy

Colshy shouting about folk talking about her son again & she’s sick of it. She doesn’t want his memory tarnished . Naebody even knew she had a son until she told lies about us lot writing about him.

Michelle’s greeting , my heart bleeds 🎻 away bounce up to Charghas & get yersel a munchie box to cheer yersel up big yin
Thanks. Is old Coshy ok ? She's hearing things nobody else is. Going for a look now. x

Michelle the cousin said that the messages on here were deleted 🤣🤣🤣said we were questioning if colshys son had passed away (we werent) and colshy herself said she didnt read here so what person is telling u lies then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks. Is old Coshy ok ? She's hearing things nobody else is. Going for a look now. x
She’s a twisted auld bastard, it’s just sickening how she’s using her son like that . I’ve no sympathy for her I saw a video of Senorita in Colshys house , you can hear Colshy talking so she was there , Senorita is saying send gifts and promoting the go fund me saying it’s for a big party and teeth. The folk donating were told it was for teeth not a party ffs , Colshy didn’t have an issue with the money being spent on a party.

Reactions: 9
Last night it was says that Kelly & Michelle are maybe 2nd cousins now through their grans , no sure if the grans were sisters or just best friends :rolleyes:

So Michelle has been a wee fibber again

Last night it was says that Kelly & Michelle are maybe 2nd cousins now through their grans , no sure if the grans were sisters or just best friends :rolleyes:

So Michelle has been a wee fibber again
Lala said they weren't cousins aswell 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michelle’s a compulsive liar, if someone’s told Colshy lies that we wrote about her son I’d bet it’s been her. I heard her say that her and Kelly’s grans were sisters when Michelle was asked if she was actually related to Kelly

Reactions: 3