Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Awful Bell End in the box ? Did he gie her a 5r as well ? 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Colshy’s loving the attention she’s getting by telling lies that tattles written about her son, bowfing auld bastard.

Reactions: 9
These cunts are pure fried. I popped in earlier and they were all sitting about greeting. The witch ditched you for a pipe, she's no fuckin deid. Calm doon Colshy, you auld woman. Last time i saw that many wrinkles in motion was during a tea-bagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the smackheeds not bumped the go fund me money , then what is it she has done ?

Colshy’s a auld bam that needs to go dae something useful like change her pishy tena lady or suhin instead of making a bleep of herself on the internet.

• Haha
If the smackheeds not bumped the go fund me money , then what is it she has done ?

Colshy’s a auld bam that needs to go dae something useful like change her pishy tena lady or suhin instead of making a bleep of herself on the internet.
They keep saying about other stuff they won't discuss, she's got to have done something bad for them to all to turn like that. They said she went for milk and never came back 😂 she's robbed Colshy or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Colshy drove her back to the crack. Am no even an addict and am considering the broon after listening to her for half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Steven Izzat ( Gov ) trying to find the folk who have donated , does go fund me not automatically refund donations in cases like this ? He’s saying he’s got about £190 left to be claimed

Reactions: 6
I think he's withdrew the money incase she tried to get it. He says to that lassie Melissa "did you donate £20 I can see your name on the list"

Reactions: 2
Maybe Senorita tried to pump the auld yin

It would be tragic if the PIP were to see their antics 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She's met up with big Fraz (ollys pal way the teeth) and he's gave her his bottom set of wallys so they have half a set each, she's realised she doesn't need a go fund me cos she can finish a full tub of pringles anyway without them.

• Haha
Why is Steven Izzat ( Gov ) trying to find the folk who have donated , does go fund me not automatically refund donations in cases like this ? He’s saying he’s got about £190 left to be claimed
I'm confused once again. Was it not him that set the fund up and donated £500 anonymously ?

They’re trying to cover up tit. Kelly’s bumped the £500 for sure because it’s dawned on her she wouldn’t be getting any more because of all the lies she’s told…the question is, who knew? Is this what they’re all trying to deflect from?

Reactions: 7
They’re trying to cover up tit. Kelly’s bumped the £500 for sure because it’s dawned on her she wouldn’t be getting any more because of all the lies she’s told…the question is, who knew? Is this what they’re all trying to deflect from?
confused.com

Reactions: 3
I think Steven’s withdrawn that money and given it to her, he’s trying to cover his own arse by paying back the donations himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5