Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Governor Steven Izzat’s a creepy bastard he’s got that young lassie fae Liverpool calling him dad & daddy 🤢 she came in saying he was her Da, then when asked why she calls him Steve & has a different accent she said he’s her TikTok Da. Why’s he befriending all these women on tiktok, I wonder if his wife knows.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That Governor Steven Izzat’s a creepy bastard he’s got that young lassie fae Liverpool calling him dad & daddy 🤢 she came in saying he was her Da, then when asked why she calls him Steve & has a different accent she said he’s her TikTok Da. Why’s he befriending all these women on tiktok, I wonder if his wife knows.
Hes defo a red flag , hes got himself involved for pals or maybe more …. Even worse if he has a wife- very strange

Reactions: 6
Was anyone still watching when someone was getting accused of being kdawg? I was falling asleep so can't remember who it was and how they came to that conclusion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was anyone still watching when someone was getting accused of being kdawg? I was falling asleep so can't remember who it was and how they came to that conclusion 😂
I listened to a wee bit of it around 3am while doing paperwork on nights . I thought it was kdawg as really sounded like her.
Then got busy so missed the rest

Reactions: 2
I cant stop laughing at the thought of all that lot snorting lines having a party and now all this 😂😂😂😂 was colshy actually snorting lines?? Kelly says it was colshy who called and got the drugs colshy said kelly took the governor guy to a dealers house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they woulda took a bullet for each other a few weeks ago
---
I listened to a wee bit of it around 3am while doing paperwork on nights . I thought it was kdawg as really sounded like her.
Was it a recording? Who was playing it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was half asleep but just heard someone say thats not kdawg so think it was the comments saying it was her 😂
---
I cant stop laughing at the thought of all that lot snorting lines having a party and now all this 😂😂😂😂 was colshy actually snorting lines?? Kelly says it was colshy who called and got the drugs colshy said kelly took the governor guy to a dealers house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they woulda took a bullet for each other a few weeks ago
---

Was it a recording? Who was playing it
It was someone who was in the box, I can't remember the name but she was in earlier when I was awake then must have came back in later

Reactions: 3
Colshy defo not as innocent as she’s making out. Exact same as Michelle. They’ve been absolutely desperate to come on and out Kelly to save their own arses.

I’ve seen KD that lady isn’t her, she does sound a bit similar but I don’t think you could pay her to go in a live wi auld sticky fingers boy 😳 x

Reactions: 7
Colshy defo not as innocent as she’s making out. Exact same as Michelle. They’ve been absolutely desperate to come on and out Kelly to save their own arses.
The both are telling 2 total opposite stories so who is telling lies leigha also agreed that she saw colshy taking gear so i think they were all happy to sit snorting lines together but when they realises kelly was on the other stuff went on and told everyone not thinking kelly would admit to the gear but tell people that everyone was onnit not just her
---
I’ve seen KD that lady isn’t her, she does sound a bit similar but I don’t think you could pay her to go in a live wi auld sticky fingers boy 😳 x
Kd is aw there an a bit mare she wouldnt go on and give hersel away like that that would be a rookie mistake

Anyone figured out Michelle’s tattle name?
It’s bleeping one of yas!
Makes sense she’s on here and spinning bullshit to auld colshy. She’s a sick cow , going to that wummins hoose n lying to her aswell 🤢 especially about her son. None of us have ever had a bad word to say about her boy , not once. Michelle is wan for the watchin.

Reactions: 8
She was sat in the livingroom while Kelly & her pal were chipping in for a bag but didn’t know they were ordering gear 🥴 Colshy’s hoovered up they lines & had a great time to hersel

The auld yins tinfoil in the washing machine makes me howl 😭😂

• Haha
I didn't think it would have been her just howling at the randomness of her name being thrown in again 😂

Reactions: 3
There's not a chance kdawg would be seen deed in a live wi lydo🤨

Last edited:
It was this lassie who was like a dug with a bone spamming the comments saying Wing in the box was KD. Obese Denise of all people told her to wrap it because it wasn’t her. As if she’d go in Lydo’s box after how he has bullied her in the past for fk all.
IMG_9859.jpeg

---
Anyone figured out Michelle’s tattle name?
It’s bleeping one of yas!
Makes sense she’s on here and spinning bullshit to auld colshy. She’s a sick cow , going to that wummins hoose n lying to her aswell 🤢 especially about her son. None of us have ever had a bad word to say about her boy , not once. Michelle is wan for the watchin.
Michelle was saying one thing in Lydo’s then something totally different in Kelly’s. She seems to have a chip on her shoulder because Kelly came up to Scotland and spent time with Colshy instead of her. I canny mind her being outed as a tattler, mad Janine was certain of it & repeatedly said it. The only time I mind of Michelle being written about before was when she was in about some drama possibly on Lydo or Woolys live & sure she kept denying being from Barrhead then lost her tit when someone in the comments of the live said they’d post her on the Barrhead Divas Facebook group. I canny mind what the drama was about but it’s definitely the same Michelle. She’s a sleekit bastard, I was affronted for her being so two faced last night.
Kelly’s just confirmed it was Michelle who’s been telling her what’s written on here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Kelly was more worried incase they found the sex toys & strap-on in her bag 💀😭😂
Canny breathe 😂
---
She’s got a squashed lung now to add to her list of ailments hahahaha
---
Kelly keeps mentioning Colshy has mobility problems , issues with her feet so Kelly had to kept her in the house with things like changing her begging . The auld yin didn’t have sair feet when she was full eh gear bouncing about to GBX lifting her top flashing her gut 😭😂
---
Kelly’s said she took a drugs test when she got home and all that showed was cocaine. She also said she’s on pain for her back that they give to people who are dying with cancer. Surely those meds would have showed up on the drugs test too 🥴she’s also just said Colshy gave her Valium, yet this didn’t show up on the drugs test either. She’s not done any drugs test

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kelly was more worried incase they found the sex toys & strap-on in her bag 💀😭😂
Canny breathe 😂
---
She’s got a squashed lung now to add to her list of ailments hahahaha
---
Kelly keeps mentioning Colshy has mobility problems , issues with her feet so Kelly had to kept her in the house with things like changing her begging . The auld yin didn’t have sair feet when she was full eh gear bouncing about to GBX lifting her top flashing her gut 😭😂
---
Kelly’s said she took a drugs test when she got home and all that showed was cocaine. She also said she’s on pain for her back that they give to people who are dying with cancer. Surely those meds would have showed up on the drugs test too 🥴she’s also just said Colshy gave her Valium, yet this didn’t show up on the drugs test either. She’s not done any drugs test
She said colshy was giving her valium every day and some days she didnt need it so she just put them in her makeup bag! If thats what elite sobriety looks like…

Michelle is saying she is the one who gave Kerry Cuttinaboot the account . That’ll have been what we were discussing back when Michelle was having a Britney about being put on the Barrhead Diva’s group .

---
She said colshy was giving her valium every day and some days she didnt need it so she just put them in her makeup bag! If thats what elite sobriety looks like…
Yet the drugs test only showed cocaine, she’s a liar, the whole lot of them have obviously all got out their dials for the weekend

Reactions: 8