Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle sits there like butter wouldn’t melt when Colshy is asking people to send Michelle gifts because she’s been through a tough time. Michelle knows exactly what she is doing. She’s just another junkie beg. Seen what Kelly got and wants a bit.

Reactions: 9
Michelle’s a compulsive liar, if someone’s told Colshy lies that we wrote about her son I’d bet it’s been her. I heard her say that her and Kelly’s grans were sisters when Michelle was asked if she was actually related to Kelly
I always felt it was michelle who was telling colshy lies shes obsessed with tattle!!

Reactions: 7
I always felt it was michelle who was telling colshy lies shes obsessed with tattle!!
Me too she is constantly mentioning tattle, Rydo says stop reading it simples , she says I dont read it I get sent screen shots , he says well block the person that sends you them or dont open the messages , she didn’t know what to say , also she says shes crying because shes grieving nothing to do with tik tok & certainly not for gifts 🤨
Its alo strange that she never clapped eyes on Kelly once when she was in Glasgow either , especially with them 2 having close grannys 🤣
She was telling all the ones in the comments & boxes she loves them last night, you dont even know them 😩

Reactions: 8
Me too she is constantly mentioning tattle, Rydo says stop reading it simples , she says I dont read it I get sent screen shots , he says well block the person that sends you them or dont open the messages , she didn’t know what to say , also she says shes crying because shes grieving nothing to do with tik tok & certainly not for gifts 🤨
Its alo strange that she never clapped eyes on Kelly once when she was in Glasgow either , especially with them 2 having close grannys 🤣
She was telling all the ones in the comments & boxes she loves them last night, you dont even know them 😩
She said nobody even knew kelly was going to glasgow she just appeared at colshys door but they must have known she was going soon as i posted on her a few days before that kelly was on live and said she was going to glasgow that day but she remained live the full day and never went anywhere!! And the leigha lassie as well she was with kelly when she went for the milk she used
To sit and suck up kellys arse and about kellys elite sobriety and the whole time she is/was an addict too

Reactions: 5
Didn’t see any of the enablers live either so it’s maybe just someone talking shite
---
Why is she talking with a fake posh accent 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn’t see any of the enablers live either so it’s maybe just someone talking shite
---
Why is she talking with a fake posh accent 😭
She is saying she had to leave Colshys , and if people want to believe colshy and cousin michelle well so be it , shes slagging auld colshy and saying colshy is a liar , something about stuff found in her bag in colshys

So basically someone found drugs in Senoritas make up bag, Colshy said she never went through the bag. A woman Suzanne came in shouting her kids were in that bag and what if they'd taken anything like that!

She is saying she had to leave Colshys , and if people want to believe colshy and cousin michelle well so be it , shes slagging auld colshy and saying colshy is a liar , something about stuff found in her bag in colshys
She’s saying she’s been talking fine to Michelle the whole time & Michelle’s in Lydo’s saying it never happened. Michele’s a born liar so you never know what’s the truth with her .
Olly’s been messaging her, Olly & all her lot are in gifting , deid dug Tams constantly throwing gifts. Bogging
someone in Lydo’s said there was pills and all sorts found in her bag, Colshy must have raked through her bag
---
These cunts are as bowfing as the folk who give wee Les money, you don’t give a person in active addiction cash FFS
IMG_9822.jpeg

---
There was tin foil & ‘brown stuff’ found anaw, Colshy found tin foil in her washing machine & they were on the coke.

Last edited:
Nah she's trying to accuse Colshy of being a coke head to put the blame on her for relapsing 😂

• Haha
She’s still wanting her teeth done 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
---
Olly again saying folk are going for her weans, stoap lying big man 😡 there’s troll pages about her weans…. Where’s yer receipts Olly…. There will be none as per usual . Disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fuckin knew she was in the room tooting the brown trying to cover it with the deodorant been round enough of these lying bastards to see right through them she needs a belt to the gumsy mouth woman 😡

Reactions: 6
Olly needs a boot in the baws for lying about her children , any time her crappy behaviour is pointed out she hits out with her weans are trolled, her weans are being threatened , her weans are terrified… for months now she’s spouted this shite and not once has she shown a receipt that any of this has happened. Boils my piss
---
Michelle asking for receipts that she’s trolled some wee lassie …. Where are yer receipts that we wrote about Colshys son🥴
---
Who was Michelle ?
IMG_9833.jpeg

---
That’s what was found in her bag. The pills look like gabbas
IMG_9839.jpeg

IMG_9841.jpeg

Last edited: