Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son died, maybe about a year or so ago??
Noone has mentioned him once here, I know that because it took me ages to figure out why a pensioner was called Colshy on tiktok. If he'd been mentioned I'd have figured it out sooner 🫣😂
Yeah , there has been absolutely nothing said on here about her son passing away. We can be a bit brutal with our opinions but we all have clear boundaries regarding sensitive topics such as this.

Reactions: 8
Just goes to show nobody has mentioned her son as I didn’t know he was dead. Very strange to make up lies that people are talking about him. Colshy bringing attention to it. Nobody else. Probably wanting a go fund me for something now.

Reactions: 10
Aye Colshy said we’d been talking about her son, bogging thing to lie about Colshy nae sympathy for ye ya auld boot .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Aye Colshy said we’d been talking about her son, bogging thing to lie about Colshy nae sympathy for ye ya auld boot .
Exactly but like a say she doesnt seem the type
To be able to navigate her way around tattle so is it her lying or someone lying to her and her just blindly believing them same as she did about senoritas scans! Because that to me shows someone is pretending to be in colshys corner but really trying to upset her!! Nasty if thats the case but Its all minging right enough and its all lies from them

Reactions: 6
All of us when we heard the Crackheed's run aff with the Gofundme money

tracey.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly but like a say she doesnt seem the type
To be able to navigate her way around tattle so is it her lying or someone lying to her and her just blindly believing them same as she did about senoritas scans! Because that to me shows someone is pretending to be in colshys corner but really trying to upset her!! Nasty if thats the case but Its all minging right enough and its all lies from them
Wtf was Colshy thinking even taking that smackheed into her house. Auld doolally grannies & tiktok is not a good mix.

Wtf was Colshy thinking even taking that smackheed into her house. Auld doolally grannies & tiktok is not a good mix.
Like we all said before senorita targets vulnerable
People and colshy fell for it hook line and sinker

Like we all said before senorita targets vulnerable
People and colshy fell for it hook line and sinker
What actually happened tho? I heard her say earlier stuff went on she wouldn't put on social media. That guy apparently is in full control of the go fund me and closed it down so she can't get any of the money, so if she hasn't had a chance to bump that yet what has she actually done for Colshy and her cousin to be turning on her publicly? I wonder if she's stole from her or something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Stole aw colshys tin foil. I told yez. Poor colshy has went to try and line the bottom of her air fryer and she’s discovered Kelly’s been through her kitchen cupboards like a scrap metal merchant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What actually happened tho? I heard her say earlier stuff went on she wouldn't put on social media. That guy apparently is in full control of the go fund me and closed it down so she can't get any of the money, so if she hasn't had a chance to bump that yet what has she actually done for Colshy and her cousin to be turning on her publicly? I wonder if she's stole from her or something 🤷‍♀️
I thought she must have stole from someone or caught red handed with drugs colshy was very angry and wouldnt say exactly what happened
---
Wait mystery solved everybody senorita was not missing mad stayace says she was kicking aboot the gorbals cutting stayaces wifi wires 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Colshy’s not happy Kelly’s on a bender, same Colshy who was getting Mwi with her all week. My guts telling me that Michelle is the same Michelle who got all paranoid yonks ago when folk said she was fae Borrheid, any more of yer pish Michelle & ye will be getting you & Senorita’s pish papped on the Barrhead Diva’s🥳
Yeah your right that’s deffo her did she not have a 8pm slot a while ago that Michelle

Reactions: 3
I've heard the bookies have already paid out on her surfacing after a while and giving it the "I relapsed because nobody believed my story, and trolls or something".

• Haha
I've heard the bookies have already paid out on her surfacing after a while and giving it the "I relapsed because nobody believed my story, and trolls or something".
And yet they’re only giving me 300 to 1 on her topping the Xmas charts this year? Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Colshy on the Schemesgottalent account...asking for Live to be shared as she has something to say ...🍿 popcorn at the ready Hoors 😆😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just put it on, going by the comments is Colshy still lying about us lot talking about her son ?

Reactions: 5
So the receipt that we’ve spoke about her son is us writing about him yesterday … this was after Closhy lied that he was written about . Her son was never written about before Colshy lied that we spoke about him.

So the receipt that we’ve spoke about her son is us writing about him yesterday … this was after Closhy lied that he was written about . Her son was never written about before Colshy lied that we spoke about him.
Colshy was never relevant for us to talk about him before yesterday. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We spoke about being accused of speaking about her son, that was the discussion. Not actually about him! Heard someone else say people were questioning if he even passed, was that us aswell??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Obsessed with us talking about her son. It’s not normal behaviour. He hasn’t been spoken about. They’re being asked to provide receipts which they obviously can’t provide. I’m absolutely over the bleeping moon that Mad Kelly the Junkie stole their money and got MWI on the stupid bastards aw week. They’re clearly just wanting gifts now this colshy and Michelle the munter.