Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was it colshy came on and outed?? Hs she fucked off with the go fund me money?

Reactions: 3
No colshy just said the go fund me money is in safe hands and some has been given back so im still confused as to whats happened is kelly back on the drugs??

Reactions: 3
So what was it colshy came on and outed?? Hs she fucked off with the go fund me money?
One minute Colshy screaming about her , next minute she is sticking up for her 🤯 they all keep saying the gfm is safe , so where did she get the £££ to go awol then , Kelly is a pure liar...and prayed on Colshy being vulerable ....

Reactions: 10
They said that Guvenor guy is the only person who can access the money and folk will be getting their money back or give it to Michelle ....but i dont understand why.
Comments saying us Tayto Hoors were spot on ....well duhhhh 😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Colshy’s not happy Kelly’s on a bender, same Colshy who was getting Mwi with her all week. My guts telling me that Michelle is the same Michelle who got all paranoid yonks ago when folk said she was fae Borrheid, any more of yer pish Michelle & ye will be getting you & Senorita’s pish papped on the Barrhead Diva’s🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No colshy just said the go fund me money is in safe hands and some has been given back so im still confused as to whats happened is kelly back on the drugs??
She had arranged a meet up with someone and went awol on Sunday , seemingly it was all planned but she never told Colshy just up & left , she was spotted in Glasgow city centre & Michelle says shes in a gaff , shes blanking calls & messages

• Haha
  • Wow
Noo their are saying colshy is greeting cos of tattle talking about her son???? She says she is so so angry at kelly and the cousin said kelly was spotted in buchannan st and been awol since sunday
---
She had arranged a meet up with someone and went awol on Sunday , seemingly it was all planned but she never told Colshy just up & left , she was spotted in Glasgow city centre & Michelle says shes in a gaff , shes blanking calls & messages
Thats how she treats the people who supported her lies eh

Reactions: 5
So Michelle has now took the begging bowl aff Kelly. Sitting there taking all the gifts. She looks rough as duck aswell. Another wrong yin.

Oh she must have contacted them all they are away into the group chat after saying kelly was online!!! Kelly will run away back to england and blame everyone else for her crappy decisions
---
So Michelle has now took the begging bowl aff Kelly. Sitting there taking all the gifts. She looks rough as duck aswell. Another wrong yin.
What was the story with that heard colshy say i didnt want to out your business but i had to tell everyone and thanks to those who sent all those gifts

Oh she must have contacted them all they are away into the group chat after saying kelly was online!!! Kelly will run away back to england and blame everyone else for her crappy decisions
---

What was the story with that heard colshy say i didnt want to out your business but i had to tell everyone and thanks to those who sent all those gifts
Aye she’s now encouraging everyone to send gifts to that Michelle roaster, who looks like she’s loyal to the foil herself.

Aye she’s now encouraging everyone to send gifts to that Michelle roaster, who looks like she’s loyal to the foil herself.
It was gifts for michelle goodess who is in a women's refuge - ??????

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well ive no seen people talk about colshys son
Lydo said to them no to read here they says we dont we get sent it and lydo said to them
Well why are people sending yous stuff like that is all on the secret thread a need to catch up on that one

Reactions: 4
Well ive no seen people talk about colshys son
Lydo said to them no to read here they says we dont we get sent it and lydo said to them
Well why are people sending yous stuff like that is all on the secret thread a need to catch up on that one
I was in the full time , her son was never mentioned

I was in the full time , her son was never mentioned
They said we have been talking about her son on here!!! Or at least thats what people are telling colshy! seems to me someone wants to really hurt colshy even if we were talking about her son why would they tell her that for no other reason than to
Upset her ive said it before colshy theres someone pretending to be your friend but really it looks like they want to hurt you and upset you so maybe they dont want the best for you like they make out! And that person is whoever is lying to you about what is being said/written

Reactions: 7
Colshy will say and lie about anything to spin the narrative around to it being ‘poor Colshy’. Nobody has mentioned her son, but he must be clearly a wrong yin if she’s paranoid people are talking about him. Honestly these followers of hers and Kelly’s are thick as mince. They were warned Kelly was a compulsive liar and junkie. Nobody listened. Colshy say and got MWI with her for a week; but she’s the victim 🤣🤣🤣 okayyy thennnnn.

Colshy will say and lie about anything to spin the narrative around to it being ‘poor Colshy’. Nobody has mentioned her son, but he must be clearly a wrong yin if she’s paranoid people are talking about him. Honestly these followers of hers and Kelly’s are thick as mince. They were warned Kelly was a compulsive liar and junkie. Nobody listened. Colshy say and got MWI with her for a week; but she’s the victim 🤣🤣🤣 okayyy thennnnn.
Well poor colshy duck all we talk on here about what we see on there!! And we saw people bringing other addicts down, defend lies and cover for senorita addict all while talking about how amazing their wee room is and all there to support each other and look at whats happened now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well poor colshy duck all we talk on here about what we see on there!! And we saw people bringing other addicts down, defend lies and cover for senorita addict all while talking about how amazing their wee room is and all there to support each other and look at whats happened now!!
Its that thing of reap what you sow eh ? They fed into all the bullshit & lies and covered for her and now its all gone tits up everyone is to feel sorry for them ? 🤔🙄😬

Colshy's son passed away last year. x

Reactions: 1
Her son died, maybe about a year or so ago??
Noone has mentioned him once here, I know that because it took me ages to figure out why a pensioner was called Colshy on tiktok. If he'd been mentioned I'd have figured it out sooner 🫣😂

Reactions: 9