Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought Kelly would duck off wi the go fund me 🤣
She’s no relapsed coz she was never aff it to begin with. Idiots giving her money for “new teeth’ yeez have just funded her habit for a week. Aw for a good cause though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently shes in a delicate place , colshy pure greetin ffs - wait till wee Les says I told you all so :ROFLMAO: 😭
Delicate place ? Is that how an absolute bender is being described now ?
That Colshy is an utter walloper and got a pure using off The Wan Toothed Bandit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cousin Michelle is saying about Michelle being an ex addict in a bad place & no one should be saying anything - same Michelle who was slaging wee Les (ex addict with a family) - honestly you could not make it up , remember Michelle saying ask Cher about Les blah blah ....

Reactions: 9
Colshy saying she doesn’t allow drugs in her house whilst being on live out her banger 🤣🤣 Kelly’s done the off with the go fund me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's took Colshy for a right dafty! Might teach her a lesson in letting strangers off the internet into her home!

Reactions: 7
She's took Colshy for a right dafty! Might teach her a lesson in letting strangers off the internet into her home!
She defo did wrong to Colshy - wonder if shes took something she should not have mmmmmm, she has been spotted partying in Glasgow & at central station apparantly
---
I’m howling 😭😂 greet colshy greet 🥳😂
She was warned , but her and Michelle argued with everyone saying shes on to sing lol & make friend just - aye ok

Reactions: 6
It’s oor fault noo according to Michelle, duck up ya hairy
Michelle is out of order , her and all her pals made Kelly think she was the big I am on Tik Tok

So sorry Michelle we only talk about what we see - it was lie after lie with Kelly & you all enabled it

Same way as you spoke about what you saw wee Les do doll

Reactions: 8