Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what year the crash was? I’ve tried to find the article she says is online about it but had no joy
I’m not 💯 but it was a few years before her and her junkie ex John attacked Matt which was 2019. Genuinely her on tik tok and her when she was with Matt and the kids is two completely diff people. The children were brought up well they’re lovely , their dad drives a Range Rover owns companies etc still supports Kelly

I can back her up that she’s telling the truth that back in the day she was gorgeous everyone loved her .

Ps she had the teeth after the crash! she lost the teeth at the same time she lost her wains - n it was the crack absolutely nothing to do with the crash .

Reactions: 9
Nice guy . Kelly drove a Mercedes n had a lovely house when she was with him (the mysterious car crash car ) she did have a terrible crash , she was clean with him and there was talk that the pain meds after the crash put her back on the bad stuff she was fucked before the crash though don’t know why she makes out it was the crash that fucked her 🤣🤣 he’s English , they had a good life to be fair but she’s always been a riot she just played housewife for a while before going backwards to the life she left
So is this the guy she attacked and accused of stealing all her money from the 15 year business she said she had 😂 its hard to keep up with all her stories

Reactions: 3
So is this the guy she attacked and accused of stealing all her money from the 15 year business she said she had 😂 its hard to keep up with all her stories
Yes , it was the exs company though not hers . they moved back to Barrhead with the children and it all went downhill . They had a lovely bought house that they ended up having to sell when they split . Matt had custody of the kids in a council house and her and her man broke in one night looking for money / Valium that she had hid there - the kids were there when they broke in and their daughter was a witness.

it’s actually sad she could have had it all but the drugs came first . Anyone donating to the go fund me is mental she’s entitled to free dental care that money will go on drugs

Reactions: 7
So he was a successful business man, driving a Range Rover, but had to sell his house and move into a council house because he split up with her? Hmmmmmmm

Reactions: 8
So he was a successful business man, driving a Range Rover, but had to sell his house and move into a council house because he split up with her? Hmmmmmmm
Im reading trying to piece it together glad i wasnt the only one who thought this! So the young lassie that had to testify at court was her own daughter??? If so that makes it even worse ive had to give evidence before when my own dad was almost killed and i was older than that wee lassy and let me tell you its terrifying so to allow any man to put your daughter through that trauma makes me sick shes even more disgusting than i thought

Reactions: 6
Smells like bullshit eh? 🤣
Kelly’s got herself a tattle account 🤣🤣🤣 everyone loved her and she was stunning. But fell out with her husband and just reverted back to being the dirty, thieving junkie she always was and is. Okayyyyyyyy Thennnnnnnnnn

• Haha
I see her GoFundMe has been closed at only 600 odd quid. What's the bets another one gets set up

That money has been well and truly spent on tooting broon in colshys spare room but the bleeping reprobates that send her cash will just send more next week when she’s on telling them she’s a septuple heart bypass survivor.

• Haha
Tooting broon in Colshys spare room needs to the the title of her next thread 😂

She’s spent the lot on gear, bevy & Pringles. I hope the folk who donated are fuming, it’s what they get the stupid bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hoping you guys might be able to help me out.
i have searched Rebecca weir In the tattle search bar and found this thread.

what do you lot know about her and do you have any receipts to her lies?
Rebecca is currently claiming some stuff on the delusive Angie/alex brigham circuit on TikTok.
Thanks 🙏

Hoping you guys might be able to help me out.
i have searched Rebecca weir In the tattle search bar and found this thread.

what do you lot know about her and do you have any receipts to her lies?
Rebecca is currently claiming some stuff on the delusive Angie/alex brigham circuit on TikTok.
Thanks 🙏
No idea who Rebecca Weir is, Senorita smackheed seems to think Rebecca is who tells us what to write on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Literally nothing. This senorita banger was claiming that Rebecca was the one passing all of her info to us for us to post. None of us know Rebecca at all, everything we know is stuff that senorita has posted herself but she’s forgot she’s said it because she full of gear.

Reactions: 4
Is this the same Rebecca that's being mentioned on Diadros thread who goes live with Rossy? Or is it a coincidence that Rebecca Weir lied about a child/baby passing aswell?

Reactions: 4
Tooting broon in Colshys spare room needs to the the title of her next thread 😂

She’s spent the lot on gear, bevy & Pringles. I hope the folk who donated are fuming, it’s what they get the stupid bastards.
I looked to see who had donated and there was an anonymous donation of £500. x

• Haha
Reactions: 2