Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there’s a more unlikeable group then these morons.

Jarvis and Rose are bullies? How… how?!!!

I think both girls are probably assholes but I’m this group they may as well be sweethearts. Such a frustrating group of idiots. They’re such bullies.

And don’t get me started on Kayla the perpetual victim who cries in every.single.episode.

Reactions: 4
Anyone been watching the new series?
There is something seriously wrong with Polly. Aside from being obnoxious, she talks over people during arguments and never seems to say anything valid.
Don’t get be started on Alex Hall, what an awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I can be bothered. They’re all such infuriating, hypocritical asshats. And agreed Alex Hall is the self appointed queen bee.

Reactions: 10
Anyone been watching the new series?
There is something seriously wrong with Polly. Aside from being obnoxious, she talks over people during arguments and never seems to say anything valid.
Don’t get be started on Alex Hall, what an awful human being.
Binged watched it and really enjoyed it. Adore Alex Jarvis.

Reactions: 6
Polly is a deranged angry woman and a bully.
Jarvis on the other hand is composed, elegant, classy, intelligent and professional 👏 Basicslly everything that Polly is not. Hard to believe Polly is 20 years Jarvis' senior. No wonder Polly is so jealous and threatened.
Jarvis is completely above the other agents at that brokerage

Polly is a deranged angry woman and a bully.
Jarvis on the other hand is composed, elegant, classy, intelligent and professional 👏 Basicslly everything that Polly is not. Hard to believe Polly is 20 years Jarvis' senior. No wonder Polly is so jealous and threatened.
Jarvis is completely above the other agents at that brokerage
How old is that loon?

I really like Jarvis as well. The rest are spectacularly awful. Can you imagine being married to and having kids with frat boy Austin?

Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t stand Polly. Hated her on series 1, dislike her still on the 1st episode so far

I’m only on episode one of second season - are Tyler and Hall together? They’re heavily hinting at it. I can’t stand either of them.

Reactions: 1
Newest season— I’ve seen more of Alex Hall’s boobs than my own. Her and Polly are so attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just forwarded through abouut 60% of season 2. I just can't watch all the personal crap.Also would they please tone down their clothes/hair/makeup for work. I know they see themselves as celebrities/stars but if I was being shown around property by any of them I'd have to cancel my appointment!! Lol

I’m not getting all the love for Alex Jarvis 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find the women vile - they’re all vipers.

What’s the deal with Brandi??

They’re all horrific. At least with selling sunset you can tolerate maybe one of them at a time. That is not the case here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5