Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over Alex Roses neck, she’s got the biggest neck I’ve ever seen 🤣

think it’s Rose; one of the awkward ones, not the one who’s obsessed with water.

Reactions: 2
I'm only on episode 2 right now and I don't like any of them.

Ok I really don't like gio.

Also both Alexandria seem like lovers. That's the vibe I get

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
On the last episode. Hate them all, also a lot of drama and I am addicted to reality TV. Unreal houses though!
Still going to watch the next season though… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The office is soooo bitchy!!! Alex hall storming off was ridiculous. If you bring it up during a team meeting infront of everyone, that’s their invite to join in. Seems a very toxic office. None seem as likeable as the selling sunset cast..

Reactions: 16
I could see through Alex straight away. She is just awful snd super fake and kind of reminds me of Crishell.

Don’t know why everyone is mad about Tayler, not that attractive.

Polly is totally mad and scary and how she sounds Northern and British I do not know, all I can hear is weird Australian twang. She tries to come across as classy Brit but instead more like a fish wife

I thought Brandy came across as two faced but I don’t think she is as bad as Alex and Polly.

Kayla comes across as very insecure, I can’t decide if I like / trust her.

I really quite liked Jarvis & Rose, love their confidence and you can tell that other cast members are feeling intimidated. Will be interesting how alliances change in the next season.

Binged through and must say liked it more then Selling Sunset

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On episode 7. I can't stand Polly.
That hideous yellow dress with that big bow 🤢, and she had the nerve to tell make fun of the other agent for forgetting the price sticker on the bottom of her show. Oh no miss Polly

Reactions: 3
The office is soooo bitchy!!! Alex hall storming off was ridiculous. If you bring it up during a team meeting infront of everyone, that’s their invite to join in. Seems a very toxic office. None seem as likeable as the selling sunset cast..
thought it was hilarious when in her cut away she was like ‘in every real estate office I know that when you bring someone on they are the listing agent. Your helping them’
in the office, all the successful agents, no Kayla is the listing agent. That’s how it’s done.

the sob stories are all trying to one up each other but Kayla is the worst. You all had bad childhood but your all twenty plus now, get on with it.

felt that the boat finale ruined it for me, the Alexandras should have been like. You can’t hate us for something we did to Alex hall, you are not all one brain. Take us on an individual basis, you are all sheep for Alex. The rest like Alex because she has the most successful career out of the lower tier agents.
really thought at the end some of them would be fired as they didn’t sell anything

Reactions: 5
thought it was hilarious when in her cut away she was like ‘in every real estate office I know that when you bring someone on they are the listing agent. Your helping them’
in the office, all the successful agents, no Kayla is the listing agent. That’s how it’s done.

the sob stories are all trying to one up each other but Kayla is the worst. You all had bad childhood but your all twenty plus now, get on with it.

felt that the boat finale ruined it for me, the Alexandras should have been like. You can’t hate us for something we did to Alex hall, you are not all one brain. Take us on an individual basis, you are all sheep for Alex. The rest like Alex because she has the most successful career out of the lower tier agents.
really thought at the end some of them would be fired as they didn’t sell anything
What is it with the sob stories?! Are there loads of people out there just waiting for a relative to die or their husband to leave them so they’re a single mother so reality shows can finally cast them!

Half off topic but it’s the same on married at first sight this year ‘my Nan died *sob* she would’ve loved to be here *sob*’ ‘I’ve been *sob* *5 second silence* cheated on’ - the majority of people have a dead relative/close to a relative, and everyone has had some kind of problem/trauma in their lives, you’re not special and it’s not an excuse for being a head or treating other people badly!

Reactions: 6
Polly my husband had cheated on me so I get triggered when someone flirts with a married man.
Oh please! Proceeds flirting with a married man herself. Total hypocrite!

Reactions: 21
Polly my husband had cheated on me so I get triggered when someone flirts with a married man.
Oh please! Proceeds flirting with a married man herself. Total hypocrite!
Oh that made me roll my eyes. When she said “We’re friends, it’s not the same as you trying to kiss him” while she was basically sitting on his lap 🙄 that whole group has more red flags than a Liverpool game

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m binge watching now I’m on episode 6, Polly’s accent drives me mad, earlier episodes she had a strange English/Australian accent now all of a sudden she sounds like she’s from Yorkshire/ up north! I actually quite like Gio and the two Alexandra’s!!

Reactions: 12
OMG this show is awful! I’m just watching the episode on the boat & Polly is completely vile & yes, uncouth as the Alex’s said! I’d have drowned her if I was either Rose or Jarvis. Brandi is so pathetic & can’t see how Hall controls her & the narrative. The boys are completely pointless, their roles are lost in all the bitching & backstabbing from the girls. It reflects really poorly on Jason that he chooses these awful people to represent his brand. Awful people, awful show 👎🏼

Reactions: 9
Polly running naked into the sea??! Surely that cheapens the O group brand.

I know it is heavily filtered but the cast are STUNNING!

I’m surprised Jason didn’t fire polly, Brandi and the youngest boy. They are worse than davina. None of them sold any houses (polly sold but with help from Gio)
pretty sure if there is a next season they will work it more with the Alexandra’s as they are fan favourites and less with the losers. yoh can’t just have cat drama and no selling, it’s stupid.
need someone from the LA office down more

Don’t get me wrong I’ve really enjoyed the series but I feel like we’ve not been shown the whole story. Everyone seems to have an agenda against rose and Jarvis but we haven’t seen any reason for this? Someone mentioned in passing that rose caused a lot of issues initially but no one says what these were?
Finding it a bit hard to watch everyone gang up on them, and they’re sticking up for Kayla who has now done a full 180 and shot them down when they stuck up for her?
I can see on socials that Jarvis and rose have a lot of love. I wouldn’t be surprised if the case decide to not do another series because of how badly they’ve been portrayed (apart from rose and Jarvis)
There was actual drama in this season instead of selling sunsets!!! People are slaying the series but I’d go as far to say I preferred it ☺

Reactions: 6