Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the last episode was done I thought huh… where’s the next one? It just seemed to randomly end.

Reactions: 11
Im sure they usually film reunions after the show has aired so they can discuss the public opinion etc so I’m still hoping for one🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
Amazing how unattractive someone becomes when you watch their shady behaviour. I feel sorry for Brittany, but she’s dodged a bullet, Tyler’s a boy, not a man.

Reactions: 10
Wow these people are absolutely vile bar Rose and Jarvis and how can anyone call them bullies?? Alex Hall and Polly are probably two of the worst women I’ve ever seen on reality tv fr various reasons. All Polly does is shout and say duck, Alex is so manipulative. How has Jason not told the captain to turn this boat around and fired half of them!

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t see a thread for selling the OC, so have made one.

On episode 1, does Alex ever put her boobs away? 😳😂.

seems like it is going to be as full of drama as Selling Sunset is anyway 🤣
I was about to post exactly this! She looks bloody terrible!!!

Apparently Brittany told Tyler that she wasn't happy about him going on the show, but he wanted to make a name for himself and make a lot of money. Doubt it was worth it!

Kayla and Alex Rose's falling out was meant to be as a result of Alex Rose forming a new working relationship with Alex Jarvis, correct? I'm pretty sure that's what Kayla said in E1 ... how they were pounding the pavement together. Maybe Alex Rose realised what a dud Kayla would be? She lacks confidence and has obviously never learned to not show your hand to the other players (by confiding in Polly about what her former boss said about her not being able to make it, and then with mean Alex about her personal situation).

Alex Jarvis just seems 'there' and very mechanical in the way she walks and stands (creepy!) - Alex Rose is the one doing all the work.

I would hate to work for The Oppenheim Group. In a way, the agents are sent off to cold call and whatever other method is necessary to bring in listings, but at the same time Jason wants to micromanage them. Bugger that.

Reactions: 3
This series was an absolute car crash, I couldn't look away 😂 Polly banshee screaming and/or declaring "fook" every 7 minutes, Kayla doing her "pick me" dance for the whole cast, tits all over the place, Jason being completely useless and doing a shocked Pikachu face at the fights breaking out...

Throwing it out there: on first viewing I couldn't stand Gio, but second time around he's the most likeable and well-adjusted of the lot! (despite his arrogance and being raised so privileged and filthy rich)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ I agree about Gio. Why's his mother always hanging around though?

I'm excited for 'Buying Beverly Hills' (Mauricio Umansky's show) ... will watch it later and create a thread if there isn't one already. This one isn't being produced by the same guy as the Oppenheim shows (who used to do the Hills also - probably why it seems so 'teenagey'?), so fingers crossed it's better! I did used to enjoy watching Mauricio on Million Dollar Listing.

Reactions: 5
I've finished watching 'Selling the OC'.

In E8, I was on Jarvis and Rose's side - couldn't dumb Tyler see what they were pointing out? He just wouldn't be swayed. He annoys me ... he knows everyone has a crush on him and he loves it. Polly is absolutely outrageous with her antics - couldn't believe how she was draping herself all over him like that. I'd say Brittany Snow is well rid!

Jason is a pussy. The way he just sits there in the team meetings without interjecting when he should - he's just ineffective.

Kayla needs to go and find a job where there is a regular pay cheque. I couldn't believe how she was sucking up to mean Alex at the end, saying she was the only one she could trust - if that's how she really thinks then she's a LOT stupider than I thought.

I don't like that other guy who was talking to Tyler in the surf shop - he seems like a shite stirrer and has a very high opinion of himself.

-------------------------------------------

Please can someone who is able to, create a new thread for "Buying Beverly Hills (Netflix'? 🙏

I'm watching episode 1 ... am just five minutes in, but just love Mauricio's energy! He's just like he is / was on Million Dollar Listing. He's a smooth talker and extremely charming.

Farrah seems like a complete airhead and I think Alexia is the overly dramatic one (like her mum!) so imagine the show will be a bit cringey in places, but the episodes are twice as long as 'Selling the OC' so I'm hoping for good things!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
^ I agree about Gio. Why's his mother always hanging around though?

I'm excited for 'Buying Beverly Hills' (Mauricio Umansky's show) ... will watch it later and create a thread if there isn't one already. This one isn't being produced by the same guy as the Oppenheim shows (who used to do the Hills also - probably why it seems so 'teenagey'?), so fingers crossed it's better! I did used to enjoy watching Mauricio on Million Dollar Listing.
Yay, a new show to watch! Thanks for that.😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've finished watching 'Selling the OC'.

In E8, I was on Jarvis and Rose's side - couldn't dumb Tyler see what they were pointing out? He just wouldn't be swayed. He annoys me ... he knows everyone has a crush on him and he loves it. Polly is absolutely outrageous with her antics - couldn't believe how she was draping herself all over him like that. I'd say Brittany Snow is well rid!

Jason is a pussy. The way he just sits there in the team meetings without interjecting when he should - he's just ineffective.

Kayla needs to go and find a job where there is a regular pay cheque. I couldn't believe how she was sucking up to mean Alex at the end, saying she was the only one she could trust - if that's how she really thinks then she's a LOT stupider than I thought.

I don't like that other guy who was talking to Tyler in the surf shop - he seems like a shite stirrer and has a very high opinion of himself.

-------------------------------------------

Please can someone who is able to, create a new thread for "Buying Beverly Hills (Netflix'? 🙏

I'm watching episode 1 ... am just five minutes in, but just love Mauricio's energy! He's just like he is / was on Million Dollar Listing. He's a smooth talker and extremely charming.

Farrah seems like a complete airhead and I think Alexia is the overly dramatic one (like her mum!) so imagine the show will be a bit cringey in places, but the episodes are twice as long as 'Selling the OC' so I'm hoping for good things!
up to episode 6 so far and absolutely love it! Mauricio is such a likeable guy I’m so pleased for his success.

• Heart
I discovered that Lisa, Gio's mum, also works for The Oppenheim Group!

Does anyone find their whole desk set-up weird?

1667865707430.png

Having everyone face the front like that looks as if they're all attending a lecture! It must look very odd upon entering the space.

I also find it strange how they don't put their agents' names on listings - e.g., this beauty:

• Wow
Alex Hall and Polly are the worst people I've seen on TV in a long time.

Kayla is a flip-flopper who needs to get a backbone and leave the industry. Crying about working two jobs and no time for her kid, while carrying Louis Vuitton bags everywhere & can't do deals. Ridiculous person. And then sticking with the mean girls against the ones who were actually defending her.

The guy at the centre of kiss-gate is so bitchmade, with the personality of soaked noodles.

Here comes Brandi with her big head sticking her nose into everything and then crying about how none of it is important 'cos her mum is sick, right before sticking her nose in again. And closing zero deals.

I couldn't look at Gio's mum's face, duck's sake, she looks like one of the creatures in Labyrinth.

I just can’t get over Alex Roses neck, she’s got the biggest neck I’ve ever seen 🤣
And Jarvis has the longest neck ever, seriously what's going on with those two. But they're the only likeable people on the show.

Reactions: 8