Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think in a LOT of the social scenes, Mary looks like she’s taken cocaine? She’s literally all over the place, gurning, eyes wide!

I know a lot of it is probably set up for the cameras but suprised that Vanessa seems to have become fantastic friends with Christine when she’s only known her two minutes. Very odd.

Reactions: 18
Have finished it now.

Vanessa has grown on me! Wait and see to the end

Reactions: 1
Don’t even mean for this to sound as mean as it will, but I had just assumed that Mary’s face was just where she’s a bit older so may have undergone some sub par tweakments back in the day? Sort of how Bruce Jenner’s face didn’t have 100% “normal” movement which turned out to be from dodgy 90s surgeries…?

Reactions: 2
Mmmmm episode 2 and I'm zoning out and heading to tattle, nothing very exciting, maybe it's had its day!
Chrishelle is soooooooooooooooo boring, she mustn't have any other lines or script other than Christine!

Mary has overdone the filler but yet has aged? Ewww and the Valley? That husband needs to get his finger out and stop mooching, the Valley is like council living in comparison to rest of LA 🤣🤣

Heather 🙄🙄 I can't.

As you were 😂

Ooh and Amanza she gives me chav vibes so bad yet has a nanny and house keeper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am about 3/4 of the way thru the latest season. Oh where to start?!
I definitely noticed they showed Jason a lot when Chrishelle was getting male attention and you can absolutely tell from his face something is going on.
Christine… there is no way on gods green earth she was pregnant and had that baby!! She must have used a surrogate. I was gobsmacked at the scene where she bounces onto the bed heavily pregnant. I think she is a pathological liar and narc. Tho she is absolute tv gold!
Mary, I’m happy for her that her and romain seem so happy and settled. Agree about the slicked back hair look, it’s just awful! So harsh looking
Emma. So painfully skinny but seems lovely.
The new girl Vanessa, I just don’t like her! Total shut stirrer!! Just can’t warm to her at all

Reactions: 15
Emma company website only sells empanadas. For $129 or £97???!! No wonder she carries them around like a new born baby.

Screenshot_20211127-231319_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg absolutely cannot stand Emma, she’s clearly come in and is playing on the fact the girls aren’t getting on with Christine to get in with the group. The whole Mary Chrishell gang need to get a life, they literally have nothing else to talk about but Christine 😂

Reactions: 21
I'm a bit late watching this season (college is really doing a number on me rn) but have we talked about Amanza being totally spaced out on here already? In the first episode, that lunch with her, Chrishelle and Mary, she seemed so out of it the whole time! Is it just her having full custody of the kids or something??

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Christine on social media but when I just looked through her Instagram she hasn’t posted a picture of her child since July?? Surely that’s not normal (considering how much she posts & how attention seeking the whole narrative of her “career” is ??

Reactions: 2
Even in papped photos there's is definitely no scar. There's not a chance this emergency c section story is true!
Screenshot_20211128-091506.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I mean she is very obviously pregnant in a lot of pictures I don't know how she would have made that up? She's a millionaire she wouldn't just get sewn back up like the rest of us, I'd say she's had various procedures post baby

Reactions: 8
Just finished my season 4 binge.

Thoughts:

Chrishell is lucky she had the money for plastic surgery to get good looking. There is seriously very little going on upstairs! Totally deficient in personality, wit or humour, and I noticed this season despite the nice girl act she has an annoying talent for bringing every conversation focus back to her. To steal a phrase from generation z, she very literally thinks she is the main character ALWAYS. Definitely think she’s trying to get rid of Christine because she sees her as a threat and recognises that a certain segment of the audience worship her. Mean girl vibes from chrishell this time around, but with none of christine’s watchability. No idea how she’s had so many perks eg. Dancing with the stars and famous clients contacting her. Absolutely zero of what comes out of her mouth is interesting. Please remove from the show.

Mary - I do have a soft spot for Mary, I think she’s good at her job and works hard. Will be interesting if she’s still as good at her job next season with Jason presumably feeding leads to chrishell, and not Mary. Like romain too. Want Mary and Christine to make up next season and leave chrishell in the dust to be honest.

Heather - well Christine nailed it when she said she is a jelly fish…. I don’t have strong thoughts in Heather to be honest. I do think she has good intentions though and is a genuinely nice girl. Unlike chrishell, who I think that is all a veneer for.

Maya - I miss season 1 maya a lot. Is there much point in her being on the series any more? Would love to see more of her to be honest.

Amanza - ditto amanza to be honest. But without the family focus and her talking about her very boring private life constantly. She does seem like fun. I don’t think her an christine’s friendship is genuine though, maybe the producers had to give her someone else to bounce off and amanza had so little else going on she seemed a good fit? Can’t see why it wasn’t mentioned between Mary and chrishell etc, seemed a real hole in the storyline.

Christine - let’s just put it this way. I know she’s a lying, narc psycho, but she is bloody good tv. If she leaves I don’t think I’ll continue to watch.

Davina - total snake, should have had Christine’s back. Wants the airtime and to stay in the show obviously, so will do what she has to do, even if that’s sabotaging her only friend. Still like her more than Chrishell though.

Emma - I just don’t think she’s genuine. Another one like Chrishell I think, in that she always wants to be the main character. But I do think she is brighter than chrishell, so at least there’s that. Do I think she got her money from the stock market though? Nope! She just screams sugar baby to me.

Vanessa - did grow on me, but needs to show more of her personal life I think for her to grow on me next season and become liked. Clearly only lasted because Christine has no allies at the moment, and amanza seems flakey and like she can’t be relied on to show up for scenes to be honest.

Reactions: 14
I find it interesting how Mary was the best in the office at her job when she was Jason's fav and now that chrishell is dating Jason she's the best in the office. Hmmmm 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow Christine on social media but when I just looked through her Instagram she hasn’t posted a picture of her child since July?? Surely that’s not normal (considering how much she posts & how attention seeking the whole narrative of her “career” is ??
Tbf it’s thankfully becoming more prevalent that people don’t post their kids on social media. She’s married into proper money so doesn’t need to exploit her kid for cash like other reality cast members or influencers.

This isn’t meant to sound as snooty as it is but I think it’ll become a real class differentiator in semi public facing people, like those who are financially secure enough to not need the cash from exploiting kids versus those that need it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I mean she is very obviously pregnant in a lot of pictures I don't know how she would have made that up? She's a millionaire she wouldn't just get sewn back up like the rest of us, I'd say she's had various procedures post baby
It’s all very strange but I don’t think you can have procedures like a c section without having a scar no matter how much money you have.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.