Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby stuff really irritated me!

Im all for doing/wearing whatever the heck you want after giving birth - slob it, glam squad it - your choice. But those heels when she was pushing the pram? Then picked the baby up and walked with him - I was petrified of suddenly faceplanting every time I carried my newborn!

Plus at the party in the last episode I absolutely raged when she said "I don't gave to be here my baby is sick at home" - errrr so why come out?

Just crappy fake excuse after crappy fake excuse - the whole 'I don't want yo go over old drama' - she brought it all up in the first place!

Love watching the drama when Christine's on screen but she gives me rage so much.

Reactions: 10
With Christine, if you had an emergency section and was that ill, you would spend longer in hospital? Not wearing massive heels a few days later

Reactions: 11
I'm in the minority who thinks that Christine really was pregnant. I've never been pregnant but both my pilates and my barre teachers were pregnant and looked exactly like her**, and they bounced back literally a week after. It was insane to watch. (** tiny with a bump)
Now, the bit I don't believe is how traumatizing her birth was. She flatlined and 2 weeks later is ready to gossip about her coworkers? Sounds fishy.

I can't wait to see the change in dynamic once the Chrishell couple is out. I actually think that's why she was upset that Jason was listed as the agent on the deed..

I hope we get to see a little more of Vanessa. And I feel like Vanessa and Amanza could make great friends.

Reactions: 15
I don’t follow Christine on social media but when I just looked through her Instagram she hasn’t posted a picture of her child since July?? Surely that’s not normal (considering how much she posts & how attention seeking the whole narrative of her “career” is ??
Assuming she is respecting his privacy, she doesn't need to show him off all the time as she doesn't need the money, however I do follow her and he does pop up on her stories from time to time even if she is on a shoot she would post a story I suppose to let people know he is with her and she doesn't just abandon him.

Reactions: 4
With Christine, if you had an emergency section and was that ill, you would spend longer in hospital? Not wearing massive heels a few days later
Everyone’s different, but I had an emergency C section and was another 3 days in hospital. I was also then at home in my pyjamas on the sofa feeling absolutely done in for another 2 week, and about another month before I felt properly well. And then you have the exhaustion of new motherhood, and random unexpected things like constipation to deal with. It’s all rather a mess!

A c section, emergency or not, is major abdominal surgery. It takes time to properly recover. The mad heels and tight clothes Christine was wearing, the extensions and full makeup made me shudder, the very thought of it! But as I say, everyone’s different…

On another note, she really is the master of triangulation, setting up situations that manipulate and play 2 other people off against each other to create drama and shift the focus of blame, which can be a hallmark play for narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Davina - total snake, should have had Christine’s back. Wants the airtime and to stay in the show obviously, so will do what she has to do, even if that’s sabotaging her only friend. Still like her more than Chrishell though.
I agree with everything you've said! but I don't think Davina should have had her back if Christine used her in a really pathetic lie. It's good that Davina pulled her up on it. This is what I can't bare about Christine, she's so immature in that she expects blind loyalty despite whatever she does and who she uses.

Also I am starting to see more of the snakey side of Chrishelle now after reading this thread 😂

Reactions: 9
Everyone’s different, but I had an emergency C section and was another 3 days in hospital. I was also then at home in my pyjamas on the sofa feeling absolutely done in for another 2 week, and about another month before I felt properly well. And then you have the exhaustion of new motherhood, and random unexpected things like constipation to deal with. It’s all rather a mess!

A c section, emergency or not, is major abdominal surgery. It takes time to properly recover. The mad heels and tight clothes Christine was wearing, the extensions and full makeup made me shudder, the very thought of it! But as I say, everyone’s different…

On another note, she really is the master of triangulation, setting up situations that manipulate and play 2 other people off against each other to create drama and shift the focus of blame, which can be a hallmark play for narcissists.
Yeah after my own experience with both emergency and planned. It was so painful for after. Even a walk after a week did me I. I was told no excersise for 6 weeks too

Reactions: 2
I agree with everything you've said! but I don't think Davina should have had her back if Christine used her in a really pathetic lie. It's good that Davina pulled her up on it. This is what I can't bare about Christine, she's so immature in that she expects blind loyalty despite whatever she does and who she uses.

Also I am starting to see more of the snakey side of Chrishelle now after reading this thread 😂
Yes in hindsight I think I agree with you! Think I was just feeling sorry for Christine after episode 10… but then, I’ve been sucked in haven’t I! That’s how she wanted us to feel!

Reactions: 4
Yes, they're the ones introduced at the party in the finale. When Chrishell went all cringey telling them that they only got their big office thanks to the work of the main office 😑😑
Yes that was (and someone else mentioned this) very "main character" energy from Chrishelle and embarassing!...seems like shagging Jason has inflated her ego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes that was (and someone else mentioned this) very "main character" energy from Chrishelle and embarassing!...seems like shagging Jason has inflated her ego 😂
I was coming in here to say this.

And I’ll reiterate what’s been said in this thread that Chrishell is very catty, vindictive, and very calculated. All of a sudden she’s best friends with Mary, dating her ex and deciding who gets to come back to the office or not?
I hope Jason has the discernment to not give her too much say in how he runs his company. Davina is more of an asset in the real estate industry than Chrishell, so it was laughable when Chrishell was adamant on her not coming back to work. Who died and made her queen of the coast?

Her scenes were all very cringe especially when she ran out to take the mic at the dogs party. What the hell was that??

Reactions: 27
I was coming in here to say this.

And I’ll reiterate what’s been said in this thread that Chrishell is very catty, vindictive, and very calculated. All of a sudden she’s best friends with Mary, dating her ex and deciding who gets to come back to the office or not?
I hope Jason has the discernment to not give her too much say in how he runs his company. Davina is more of an asset in the real estate industry than Chrishell, so it was laughable when Chrishell was adamant on her not coming back to work. Who died and made her queen of the coast?

Her scenes were all very cringe especially when she ran out to take the mic at the dogs party. What the hell was that??
Yes the dogs party, that was so embarrassing!!

Reactions: 16
I'll always feel a bit sorry for Chrishell after what happened with JH. Cheating on her for ages then gaslighting her when she grew suspicious, persuading her to 'wait' to have a baby until he was ready to dump her... Although I'm not all the way through the season yet tbf.

Reactions: 13
Mary’s face is puffy AF, too many fillers. The skinniness of Emma and Heather actually takes my breath away in some scenes.

Heather is definitely not naturally that thin. Her implants are sagging down as there is no fat, muscle or skin to hold them up she is wasting away!

Emma looks so old for 30. Her tiny little pigeon face cracks me up.

Sorry but I agree I like Chrishell too. Cute as a button. Now I am a naturally miserable, sarcastic witch but I can’t help but love her all smiling grateful ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely thought Christine carried the baby & gave birth until you guys pointed it out but she’s had an emergency c section and is doing yoga surely she couldn’t do that?

Reactions: 6
The difference between Mary in the first season and the fourth season is shocking 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.