Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what substances Mary uses, she's so twitchy all the time. Wonder if it's meth, which I believe also helps you to restrict food and stay thin. She seems out of it 24/7. All of these women also desperately need a good hair treatment, their hair is dry and brittle af, it's probably because they don't get enough nutrients into their bodies. I'm surprised that people envy them their figures or their "lifestyle", when they seem unwell, anxiety-ridden and unhappy most of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what substances Mary uses, she's so twitchy all the time. Wonder if it's meth, which I believe also helps you to restrict food and stay thin. She seems out of it 24/7. All of these women also desperately need a good hair treatment, their hair is dry and brittle af, it's probably because they don't get enough nutrients into their bodies. I'm surprised that people envy them their figures or their "lifestyle", when they seem unwell, anxiety-ridden and unhappy most of the time.
Definitely agree about the substance abuse. I thought it was alcohol but maybe something else…

Reactions: 9
Keeping to Mary slightly - how come the hubby features so heavily in the advertising now? None of the rest of the husbands do

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree about the substance abuse. I thought it was alcohol but maybe something else…
She maybe takes something like anxiety medication which doesn’t always mix well with alcohol. I don’t think she’s on any hard drugs, cocaine if anything but I don’t find her erratic enough for that.

Mary always strikes me as finding it hard to a) string a sentence together, b) understand what’s going on and c) actually talk.

She sounds like she’s constantly got something in her mouth making it hard for her talk. She’s definitely got something going on. She’s a bit all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree with the comments about Mary - it seems like she’s on something.

I don’t know why Chrishelle annoys me as much as she does but she just seems like such a snowflake. Especially when she was talking about Davina joining. Davina speaks her mind and yes it can come across as bitchy but I think it’s just her being real. The rest of them say they’re real but they’re not as direct and straightforward

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a few episodes in. Vanessa seems like she’s really trying to tit stir and she’s not being subtle about it! What’s with Emma’s 90s chav gold earrings?!?

Reactions: 11
Been trying to work out who Emma looks like and just realised it's Penny Lancaster ( Rod Stewart wife)

You can tell that Jason and Chrishel are together, by all the looks going on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her birth stories are all different. She was photographed at the MTV awards after the date she had the baby. Christine used a surrogate, moon bump and photoshop. She did not carry that child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just finished S4 & I think it’s very obvious Chrishelle & Jason were dating during filming! In this season she suddenly became alpha female in the office, not afraid to speak out, almost like she's calling the shots. I’ve never bought the ditzy, sweet Chrishelle, there’s steel behind that mega-watt smile. I LOVE the house she bought though

Christine is truly crazy, I don’t believe it’s just in the writing or editing, she really is scary. She’s created a persona but this season is more fake than ever before, maybe because it seemed to unravel for her! How wet is her husband though! During that final scene he just stood there such a bizarre dynamic.

Where to start with Mary. She’s another one who seems to unravel, especially after a drink (often!) & I agree with a previous comment that perhaps she’s on meds that shouldn’t mix with alcohol. I’ve always thought she has the best work ethic in the group though so whatever she’s on she doesn’t drop the ball when chasing/closing deals 👏🏼 I like Romain this season & I have to admit I never believed they’d last but they seem genuinely in love & content together.

Amanza is just a waste of air time! I’d love to see more of her staging houses but her personal life is soooooo boring, I skip through her parts, hope she’s ditched for S5!

Vanessa ditto, doesn’t bring anything to the show other than a super-sized stirring spoon! Boring!!!

Reactions: 21
After I seen Emma in that black dress yeh she’s a lot thinner than I thought, and she looks older than 30 in her face.

Unpopular opinion but I actually like Chrishell and I think she’s gorgeous. The constant referring to the time she was homeless is getting old now though.

Her birth stories are all different. She was photographed at the MTV awards after the date she had the baby. Christine used a surrogate, moon bump and photoshop. She did not carry that child.
I don’t think she did either.

Reactions: 13
The clothes that they wear is tacky/cheap/80's etc.
And it’s a little strange to wear what they do when they’re showing houses. I realise it’s LA and their customers are more upmarket but I can’t imagine going to look at a house and the agent is there wearing a tank top and tight skirt 😭 I’d ask for a new agent

Reactions: 16
It’s the ultimate trash tv isn’t it but I love it though 😂 I’m only a few episodes in but I get such mean girl vibes when Mary, Chrishell and Heather are together, when they were interrogating chatting to Vanessa giving it the “you can be honest with us” bollocks - like hell she can 😅 Christine plays the pantomime villain role too well, but I do feel a bit sorry for her at the minute.

Also getting the sly Amanza vibes other people have mentioned. I’m just trying to watch as fast as I can because I’m intrigued how Davina makes her way back!

Reactions: 12
Mary doesn’t look as out of it this series as she did in series 3. Half her face was wonky for most of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Star Sign qkweens:

Christine - Libra (yes I can't believe it either)

Chrishell- Cancer (everyday tears and sob story is deffo Cancer, sorry to anyone offended, you can go cry)

Emma - Another Cancer

Mary - Leo (sometimes I see that, as she's very defensive but mostly I see crack bleep)

Heather - Virgo (nobody cares about Virgos, your saving grace is Beyoncé is one, so Heather fits that)

Amanza - Sagittarius (yeah she's quite trustworthy, bold with her fashion choices etc)

Vanessa - Aquarius (friendly and love their freedom, perhaps why she got divorced)

Jason/Brett - Aries (the ambitious hot heads of astrology, figures)

Romain - Gemini (his little digs when the girls talk is very Gemini, lol)

Maya - Pisces (very Easy going people, mostly she is, she's too involved with her family to care about the girls beef too much)

Davina - Capricorn (they forever chasing money so perfect fit. That $75m will forever haunt her)

• Heart
  • Haha
Star Sign qkweens:

Christine - Libra (yes I can't believe it either)

Chrishell- Cancer (everyday tears and sob story is deffo Cancer, sorry to anyone offended, you can go cry)

Emma - Another Cancer

Mary - Leo (sometimes I see that, as she's very defensive but mostly I see crack bleep)

Heather - Virgo (nobody cares about Virgos, your saving grace is Beyoncé is one, so Heather fits that)

Amanza - Sagittarius (yeah she's quite trustworthy, bold with her fashion choices etc)

Vanessa - Aquarius (friendly and love their freedom, perhaps why she got divorced)

Jason/Brett - Aries (the ambitious hot heads of astrology, figures)

Romain - Gemini (his little digs when the girls talk is very Gemini, lol)

Maya - Pisces (very Easy going people, mostly she is, she's too involved with her family to care about the girls beef too much)

Davina - Capricorn (they forever chasing money so perfect fit. That $75m will forever haunt her)
I'm a cancer and I'm so not offended, you're absolutely right 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
E7 - Mary's face looks better. can't work out if it's make up or she has had work done

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.