Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone that has struggled with an ED: any women reading this that feel that they need to ‘bounce back’ after they have had a baby. Please do not restrict your food because the worst feeling in the world is not having enough energy to play with your babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As someone that has struggled with an ED: any women reading this that feel that they need to ‘bounce back’ after they have had a baby. Please do not restrict your food because the worst feeling in the world is not having enough energy to play with your babies.
I was quite shocked how the whole focus on Christine was about how she looked after having a baby. We don’t know how edited or scripted the show was but it was more around ‘oh you look incredible blah’ compared to how are you and the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How many times does Chrishelle have to tell her rags to riches/homeless story? It’s fab that she’s overcome a lot but give it a rest! Kinda feel the same about Emma’s empanadas.

Marys slicked back chip shop hair does nothing for her rbf.

Heather (imo) uses veganism to mask an ED.

christine is a complete fruitcake but hugely entertaining

Amanza I feel really sorry for, I could be wrong but she feels the most real of them all.

New girl is vying with Maya for tit stirrer of the season.
Selling Tampa will be fab!

Reactions: 36
Can I just ask why Amanza has a nanny for basically teenagers?! Is this normal? Why would she be incapable of going round to Chrishelles house with her grown ass kids and no nanny! I’m also a single, full time working mum & I really don’t get it?!
I thought exactly this. And didn’t she mention missing her housekeeper too? I’m sure I didn’t make that up 😂 I always took my kids with me, at that age

Reactions: 9
Emma is totally overrated in this series and just because she said the guy proposed to her doesnt mean what Christine is saying is untrue. I believe Christine. Chrishelle is evil she broke up the friendship between Mary and Christine and is now dating Jason who happened to date Mary many years ago and she's also close with Mary. Christine is a loyal witch but Chrishelle smiles and acts nice while she's dating the company boss and making her way.

Reactions: 11
How many times does Chrishelle have to tell her rags to riches/homeless story? It’s fab that she’s overcome a lot but give it a rest! Kinda feel the same about Emma’s empanadas.

Marys slicked back chip shop hair does nothing for her rbf.

Heather (imo) uses veganism to mask an ED.

christine is a complete fruitcake but hugely entertaining

Amanza I feel really sorry for, I could be wrong but she feels the most real of them all.

New girl is vying with Maya for tit stirrer of the season.
Selling Tampa will be fab!
Agree with all of this and I’m only 3 episodes in!

Reactions: 8
Mary - I could see her eyes darting back and fourth a couple of times during some of those scenes suggesting something between Chrishelle and Jason (like when Simu was there or when Jason mentioned how she didn't know anything about basketball) I really think she still loves him their dynamic is so weird. Convinced she's either high or drunk at any given time - she is never sober!

Chrishelle - so bored of her sob story (being poor then divorced) it's her only personality trait she's on some serious eat pray love tit this season. Hated when that guy picked her up tho!!!

Christine - chaotic and a complete narcissist but I can't help but love her, she lives completely rent free in all their heads. Not sure id want her around me but she makes great television. I don't believe she was engaged but I do think that was a storyline ploy by the producers to add some drama I highly doubt any of these people care about this ex many years ago and this is all just filler for this season. Ps I do think she was pregnant but defo got lipo or surgery after - she did mention this tho

Amanza - feel sorry for her but god I just do not care about her kids lol (sorry)

Maya - she's been such a tit stirrer this season but I still kind of love her she's a bit savage. Kind of weird how she never gets called out for playing both sides 🤔

Davina - who invited her back? She was very patronising to Vanessa I thought when they met at the office and she called it "her desk" like no lady you left?

Emma - I wonder how successful these businesses are really?? She's very very thin

Heather - I used to hate but I don't mind as much this season also very very thin

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Christine might have been pregnant and gotten that celebrity surgery glow up operation I've seen some surgeons on youtube talk about. It's like where you're giving birth then right after they do whatever you want like a tummy tuck, it's the secret behind the celebs who bounce back in 2 seconds after pregnancy.
that’s fair enough but then surely she’d have even more visible scars?! She’s got no scars at all!! Unless she photoshops them out…

Reactions: 6
- Christine is the ultimate TV villain and I love her for that. Shes had a baby AND carrying this season.
- Mary just moans and cries and gets a voice when she drinks.
- Mary's man. He's very talkative for a sugar baby.
- Emma. If I hear ONE MORE TIME "business ventures" I will scream.
- Chrishel. Stop talking about Christine. It's boring.

What makes me laugh is that I'm as skinny as Emma and eat. But haters be hating.

Yes and will be supporting my sisters
The reason why I can’t stand Chrishel is because how fake she is. She plays this good girls role all the time and she never hesitate to chip in in a bitching sessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The reason why I can’t stand Chrishel is because how fake she is. She plays this good girls role all the time and she never hesitate to chip in in a bitching sessions.
I agree I think she is really bitchy and I feel like she really does actually want Christine to be singled out and left out and I don’t like it.

Reactions: 14
I was quite shocked how the whole focus on Christine was about how she looked after having a baby. We don’t know how edited or scripted the show was but it was more around ‘oh you look incredible blah’ compared to how are you and the baby
Yep I cringed everytime it was mentioned!

Reactions: 3
Emma is so so cringe and really enjoying throwing christine under the bus

Mary and chrishell are soooo fake. Jesus. And yeah, Mary is clearly high all the time or on meds of some kind

I’ve still got one episode to go I think but it does make me laugh when they’re asking Christine how the baby is sleeping etc as if she doesn’t have a nanny doing all the hard work.

• Haha
I agree I think she is really bitchy and I feel like she really does actually want Christine to be singled out and left out and I don’t like it.
There are some parts that are hard to watch. Christine is tit no doubt, but they are ganging up against her.

Reactions: 9
I’m only half way through but I CANNOT under stand how it’s possible to do those yoga poses 2 weeks after an emergency c section.

• Heart
I love Chrishell and absolutely love her glow up!

Every time she talks about men and potential interest in them they always show Jason looking coy. So many innuendos about Chrishell being the fav.

I think they’re secretly dating in this season but she didn’t want it to seem so ‘rushed’ after last seasons divorce. So she’s had a season of being the ‘single’ girl.

I definitely think they’re together in this.
I think in an interview Jason said they were together or saying during filming.. I think they just wanted Chrishell still being upset over her divorce

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.