Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really intrigued about Christine's baby saga. All her photos are hugely photoshopped, including papped photos as they are pre-organised 99% of the time, so they can't be trusted either way.

However just a few days after the baby was born she's strutting round in the pink highlighter outfit with her tummy on show... not any signs of ever gaining 5lbs letalone popping a baby out! Especially not when you compare against the size of the bump she had....

We need verified sources lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Started watching season one again… it’s soooo much better. Also hilarious how heather is raving about her hockey player bf at the time 🤣🤣🤣 she must just be so over the top about relationships she’s the same with tarek ew

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right I’m only on episode 4 but I’m convinced there’s no absolutely chance Christine carried that baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell Chrishelle is banging Jason cos she’s so much more confident in season 4 🤣 she is the new favourite 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Star Sign qkweens:

Christine - Libra (yes I can't believe it either)

Chrishell- Cancer (everyday tears and sob story is deffo Cancer, sorry to anyone offended, you can go cry)

Emma - Another Cancer

Mary - Leo (sometimes I see that, as she's very defensive but mostly I see crack bleep)

Heather - Virgo (nobody cares about Virgos, your saving grace is Beyoncé is one, so Heather fits that)

Amanza - Sagittarius (yeah she's quite trustworthy, bold with her fashion choices etc)

Vanessa - Aquarius (friendly and love their freedom, perhaps why she got divorced)

Jason/Brett - Aries (the ambitious hot heads of astrology, figures)

Romain - Gemini (his little digs when the girls talk is very Gemini, lol)

Maya - Pisces (very Easy going people, mostly she is, she's too involved with her family to care about the girls beef too much)

Davina - Capricorn (they forever chasing money so perfect fit. That $75m will forever haunt her)
Leos usually have good hair, what happened to Mary’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wanna float a theory here… Christine was never pregnant… I think she had a surrogate! She claims she had an emergency c section… yet days later she was posting pics like this…

no way I could’ve done any poses remotely like that after my c sections!!

edited to add as well… every photo you see of her in a bikini there’s absolutely no evidence of a c section scar! Including the one she’s uploaded today on her stories in very low cut bikini bottoms… when I wear bikinis you can deffo see my scar!
My scar is so so low you’d never see it in a bikini, but just everything else doesn’t add up. Obviously we don’t know the filming timeline for sure but the yoga 🥴🥴🥴 even walking down the stairs carrying the baby she didn’t seem to struggle. All very weird

Reactions: 10
Just finished season 4. So the whole thing was basically about Christine. That was boring. 🙄

My scar is so so low you’d never see it in a bikini, but just everything else doesn’t add up. Obviously we don’t know the filming timeline for sure but the yoga 🥴🥴🥴 even walking down the stairs carrying the baby she didn’t seem to struggle. All very weird
Yes that walking down the stairs bit was really weird, there was a strange disconnection with the baby. Who lets their 3-mile long hair extensions get anywhere near an infant’s face and mouth? That was truly horrible.

And yes, the yoga! And the heels and the skintight vagina-hugging trousers and teeny weeny mini skirts… after a C section? There’s just no way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm in the minority who thinks that Christine really was pregnant. I've never been pregnant but both my pilates and my barre teachers were pregnant and looked exactly like her**, and they bounced back literally a week after. It was insane to watch. (** tiny with a bump)
Now, the bit I don't believe is how traumatizing her birth was. She flatlined and 2 weeks later is ready to gossip about her coworkers? Sounds fishy.

I can't wait to see the change in dynamic once the Chrishell couple is out. I actually think that's why she was upset that Jason was listed as the agent on the deed..

I hope we get to see a little more of Vanessa. And I feel like Vanessa and Amanza could make great friends.
You can absolutely bounce back if you have a tiny bump like she did and plenty of people don’t carry extra weight or get any water retention, but after an emergency section your body is literally obliterated for a few weeks. You can be up and walking the next day, that’s the aim, but it’s incredibly painful and that pain lasts a whillllle. Heels? No chance.

Just finished season 4. So the whole thing was basically about Christine. That was boring. 🙄

Yes that walking down the stairs bit was really weird, there was a strange disconnection with the baby. Who lets their 3-mile long hair extensions get anywhere near an infant’s face and mouth? That was truly horrible.
I wanted to snip about six inches off those ratty ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t decide what I think about Christine so just playing devils advocate here..
The yoga/heels etc seem unbelievable. But as we know, she was doing both of those things up until the day she gave birth. I couldn’t walk in her heels for 1 day not pregnant, she does it EVERYDAY so it’s just like second nature to her… perhaps that could be why she doesn’t struggle with it/appear to? I also think she’s the type to hide the struggle for her public image. And I think there’s a little more time between these scenes than we’re lead to believe.
In my experience, people like Christine do just bounce back quicker due to being so active, not gaining much pregnancy weight, etc
I also reckon she’s 100% the type to have any scars/stretch marks lasered or whatever as soon as possible to make them much less visible

Reactions: 14
Omg absolutely cannot stand Emma, she’s clearly come in and is playing on the fact the girls aren’t getting on with Christine to get in with the group. The whole Mary Chrishell gang need to get a life, they literally have nothing else to talk about but Christine 😂
They're dull as dishwater.
Christine was pregnant you can see on her insta. That bounce on the bed must have set her off 🤣

I can’t decide what I think about Christine so just playing devils advocate here..
The yoga/heels etc seem unbelievable. But as we know, she was doing both of those things up until the day she gave birth. I couldn’t walk in her heels for 1 day not pregnant, she does it EVERYDAY so it’s just like second nature to her… perhaps that could be why she doesn’t struggle with it/appear to? I also think she’s the type to hide the struggle for her public image. And I think there’s a little more time between these scenes than we’re lead to believe.
In my experience, people like Christine do just bounce back quicker due to being so active, not gaining much pregnancy weight, etc
I also reckon she’s 100% the type to have any scars/stretch marks lasered or whatever as soon as possible to make them much less visible
100% I did spin class most days up until being induced for going over. The teacher knew I always did it so no big deal.
Amazing still never been able to shift the pregnancy timber 8 years after.
I hate my life hahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree she’s the sort to have bounced back quickly but not bending and stretching so extremely 2 weeks after and emergency C quickly!

Reactions: 5
Leos usually have good hair, what happened to Mary’s?
I think theyve all got terrible hair/extensions/wigs.
Mary's ginger roots with yellow ends looks like a bad home dye job.
When Crishell wore a bob wig it was ill fitting and gave her a square head.

• Haha
It’s gone from being a show about beautiful, insanely expensive houses and the people who sell them to being a show about a bunch of gossiping overdressed idiots with the occasional house thrown in. Next season doesn’t look any better from that teaser. I think I’m out.

Reactions: 13
I don't like emma at all. That little smirk she had on in the finale when Christine is getting ganged up on annoyed me.

Daily mail have an article on who the boyfriend is that they both dated and a photo of him and Christine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.