Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is a bigger name in the US but he's not George bloody Clooney or something like she makes it out to be šŸ˜‚ Tarek is a weirdo. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant by him, it'll only be a few years before he's looking for his next lollipop blonde
Who is he? Is he famous in the US?

a lot of people say the same, especially downtown LA, very trashy, dirty and not at all glam. Also, all the houses are built on top of each other.
Have never been but from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be any heart and centre to the city?

Last edited:
Who is he? Is he famous in the US?

Have never been but from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be any heart and centre to the city?
LA is soulless. Itā€™s not even a city if you get my drift like we have city centres, itā€™s just sprawling endlessly. Most of it is poor, run down or rough. We cut our stay short in LA as it made me feel so uncomfortable. Thereā€™s some pretty spots like Santa Monica etc but even as you walk down Venice beach you have the rows of shops and on the beach are miles of poverty camps

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s 30 years since I was in LA and I didnā€™t like it, for the reasons grumpycat gives. I wish weā€™d spent longer in New York on that trip.

Reactions: 6
One of my siblings stayed in Venice while travelling the US a long time ago. It's the reason they came home.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s 30 years since I was in LA and I didnā€™t like it, for the reasons grumpycat gives. I wish weā€™d spent longer in New York on that trip.
New York is far far superior than LA! I wish weā€™d done New York and then did some of the west coast. I didnā€™t fall in love with it as much as I thought I would. Iā€™d go back to New York again and again. You couldnā€™t pay me to go to LA!

Reactions: 5
New York is far far superior than LA! I wish weā€™d done New York and then did some of the west coast. I didnā€™t fall in love with it as much as I thought I would. Iā€™d go back to New York again and again. You couldnā€™t pay me to go to LA!
My thoughts exactly!

Iā€™d only ever bother with LA again if I was invited to stay at the luxury home of someone hugely rich out there, just for the experience. Not that it will ever happen šŸ˜‚

• Haha
A new season of Selling Sunset has been announced for Nov 24!! I'm surprised it wasn't brought up here! Unless there is a more recent chat I'm missing. Also hello everyone!! : )

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A new season of Selling Sunset has been announced for Nov 24!! I'm surprised it wasn't brought up here! Unless there is a more recent chat I'm missing. Also hello everyone!! : )
Thank you for this! Do you know if theyā€™re dropping the two seasons they filmed at once, or staggering it?

Tbh thereā€™s a fair bit of good tv on at the moment - SATC due back, project runway starting, various housewives to be watching, itā€™ll be a cosy winter! šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready for the Chrishell & Jason scenes I still canā€™t take them seriously šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
LA is soulless. Itā€™s not even a city if you get my drift like we have city centres, itā€™s just sprawling endlessly. Most of it is poor, run down or rough. We cut our stay short in LA as it made me feel so uncomfortable. Thereā€™s some pretty spots like Santa Monica etc but even as you walk down Venice beach you have the rows of shops and on the beach are miles of poverty camps
I felt most unsafe in Santa Monica... the amount of people off their face on drugs was terrifying and also the homeless people with huge MH problems. It was sad. LA was nuts. SO much poverty. It was depressing and I would never return. San Diego is beautiful though and I would highly recommend it.

Thank you for this! Do you know if theyā€™re dropping the two seasons they filmed at once, or staggering it?

Tbh thereā€™s a fair bit of good tv on at the moment - SATC due back, project runway starting, various housewives to be watching, itā€™ll be a cosy winter! šŸ„°
No worries at all! Im super glad to see that some people are back on here now :) and no I don't know for sure but all I saw was season 4 mentioned so im guessing just the one?

I donā€™t think Iā€™m ready for the Chrishell & Jason scenes I still canā€™t take them seriously šŸ¤£
Same haha! Though I think I read somewhere that their relationship didnt start until season 5 so I guess it won't be featured too much in season 4

• Heart
Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚ I feel really mean for being SO grossed out by him, I donā€™t even think itā€™s justified really, just the weird playboy bachelor vibes with his twin brother (creepy to think of siblings privy to each otherā€™s sleazy activities) alongside a history of dating members of staff was just šŸ¤®šŸš©

Though Iā€™m challenging my own awful internal biases cos if he wasnā€™t so tiny and looked like a hairless miniature breed of dog I wouldnā€™t be as grossed out as I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.