Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ I feel really mean for being SO grossed out by him, I donā€™t even think itā€™s justified really, just the weird playboy bachelor vibes with his twin brother (creepy to think of siblings privy to each otherā€™s sleazy activities) alongside a history of dating members of staff was just šŸ¤®šŸš©

Though Iā€™m challenging my own awful internal biases cos if he wasnā€™t so tiny and looked like a hairless miniature breed of dog I wouldnā€™t be as grossed out as I am.
I have to agree, his looks aside, I remember there were so many times when I was watching the previous seasons and my friend and I were so weirded out by him. The whole dating your staff thing is a major red flag for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜‚ I feel really mean for being SO grossed out by him, I donā€™t even think itā€™s justified really, just the weird playboy bachelor vibes with his twin brother (creepy to think of siblings privy to each otherā€™s sleazy activities) alongside a history of dating members of staff was just šŸ¤®šŸš©

Though Iā€™m challenging my own awful internal biases cos if he wasnā€™t so tiny and looked like a hairless miniature breed of dog I wouldnā€™t be as grossed out as I am.
I canā€™t shake my heā€™s gay and he wonā€™t admit it to himself feeling I get about him.
They always look so awkward together, the touching of his head never comes across in an affection way itā€™s just weird.
I canā€™t wait to here Christineā€™s thoughts on the whole situation though šŸ˜‚.

Whatā€™s Heather going to do next week? This wedding is her whole personality!
Sheā€™ll turn into one of those ā€˜photo of us from this time last week canā€™t believe weā€™ve been married a whole week time flies when you marry your best friendā€™ posters.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t shake my heā€™s gay and he wonā€™t admit it to himself feeling I get about him.
They always look so awkward together, the touching of his head never comes across in an affection way itā€™s just weird.
I canā€™t wait to here Christineā€™s thoughts on the whole situation though šŸ˜‚.
True haha! Christine's unfiltered thoughts on their relationship will already make my day I can tell haha!

Sheā€™ll turn into one of those ā€˜photo of us from this time last week canā€™t believe weā€™ve been married a whole week time flies when you marry your best friendā€™ posters.
Oh god. Youā€™re right :sick: And the same thing for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, on and on and on for the rest of our lives

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god. Youā€™re right :sick: And the same thing for 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, on and on and on for the rest of our lives
I don't want to sound mean but "rest of our lives" seems too long for me. šŸ˜¬ I have heard some pretty horrible things about Tarek and how he treated his ex. Not sure how accurate it is of course but he gives me ick vibes

Reactions: 14
I don't want to sound mean but "rest of our lives" seems too long for me. šŸ˜¬ I have heard some pretty horrible things about Tarek and how he treated his ex. Not sure how accurate it is of course but he gives me ick vibes
Agree!!! He sounds like an absolute jerk!! Such a weird guy!

Reactions: 10
Why does Tarek always shout on Heatherā€™s Insta stories. Their public PDAs scream ā€˜weā€™re an insecure coupleā€™. Thereā€™s just something strange about their relationship that I canā€™t put my finger on.

Reactions: 16
Agree!!! He sounds like an absolute jerk!! Such a weird guy!

Tarek gives ā€œI have a lampshade made out of human skin! Just kidding, or am I?ā€ vibes while Heather strikes me as the type of woman who marries a man on Death Row and tries to make out how in love they are in selfies from the conjugal visit trailer. :sick:

All snark aside, I feel sorry for Heather a bit. She doesnā€™t seem that bright and seems to have aged so much since she started seeing Tarek. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tarek gives ā€œI have a lampshade made out of human skin! Just kidding, or am I?ā€ vibes while Heather strikes me as the type of woman who marries a man on Death Row and tries to make out how in love they are in selfies from the conjugal visit trailer. :sick:

All snark aside, I feel sorry for Heather a bit. She doesnā€™t seem that bright and seems to have aged so much since she started seeing Tarek. What a waste.
Thatā€™s down to a blatant eating disorder - she looks like I did on my wedding day, and I was ravaged my bulimia at the time. Not one person said I looked beautiful, because I was dead behind the eyes from starving myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thatā€™s down to a blatant eating disorder - she looks like I did on my wedding day, and I was ravaged my bulimia at the time. Not one person said I looked beautiful, because I was dead behind the eyes from starving myself.

Iā€™m sorry to read about your eating disorder - I truly hope youā€™re doing better. ā¤

Itā€™s interesting you mention the eyes - in all of Heatherā€™s pics, her eyes look sorrowful and her smile never reaches them. Pre-Tarek, she had a twinkle and more weight.

One of my friends had an abusive boyfriend when we were in our twenties who kept making backhanded comments about her weight to the point she was weighing herself before drinking water.

Add in the creepy butt tattoo that Heather got and the over the top declarations of loveā€¦ it makes me sad for her. It really doesnā€™t seem like a Spencer Pratt / Heidi Montag ā€œWeā€™ve spent all our money on paparazzi and fillers, give us a TV showā€ thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Is anyone watching Heatherā€™s insta stories today? Iā€™m obsessed. Iā€™ve never known anyone to post so much (if at all) on the morning of their wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone watching Heatherā€™s insta stories today? Iā€™m obsessed. Iā€™ve never known anyone to post so much (if at all) on the morning of their wedding
Iā€™ve never known anyone have a dress made to wear while theyā€™re getting ready to be married.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve never known anyone have a dress made to wear while theyā€™re getting ready to be married.
Unfortunately I am all too familiar with the concept of having a ā€˜getting readyā€™ outfit specially made for the ā€˜bride tribeā€™ šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Unfortunately I am all too familiar with the concept of having a ā€˜getting readyā€™ outfit specially made for the ā€˜bride tribeā€™ šŸ¤¢
Iā€™ve seen a few tracksuits with ā€˜brideā€™ ā€˜bridesmaidā€™ etc but Iā€™ve never known the bride have an actual dress made. If only Iā€™d known I think I had a vest top and some joggers on for mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More money than sense with those two.

Heather's boobs look like they've been stuck on because she has lost so much weight. She doesn't look truly happy imo šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.