Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Heather is unhealthily skinny.
2. The way they get a member of their team to film moments of them to upload on the gram is so creepy. She always smiles at the camera with this fake smile.
3. The way she is constantly kissing him and the way they declare their love on social media 1000 times a week gives me the ick.

I feel like they must be so unhappy in their relationship really.

Reactions: 19
Love that she just spills the tea all the time, you're on a reality tv show, you may as well be as dramatic as possible 😂
Totally agree. Christine is a Queen as far as I'm concerned.
I read somewhere the other day there will be a season 5 too!!

Reactions: 12
Cos she’s on another level to them fashion wise (as she’s married to ££££££) so imagine they don’t like it.

Glad other people are grossed out by Chrishell (sp?) and that weird tiny man
Weird tiny man I’m crying 🤣 it’s the constant touching of the bald head- can’t wait for what Christine has to say about that

• Haha
Is it just me or has Heather had a million wedding-themed parties and photoshoots already? I keep thinking she’s posting her wedding photos and then she hits out with the “it’s not happening yet but it’s happening soon” you’ve been saying that for ages, stop having wedding-themed events and just have your bloody wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it just me or has Heather had a million wedding-themed parties and photoshoots already? I keep thinking she’s posting her wedding photos and then she hits out with the “it’s not happening yet but it’s happening soon” you’ve been saying that for ages, stop having wedding-themed events and just have your bloody wedding
I feel like she’s done so much wedding stuff and been so over the top that we won’t actually be wow’d when she actually gets married

Reactions: 7
What will be the purpose of her life after the wedding? : DI think she will fall into a real hole then

Reactions: 10
God I cba with Heather at all. Her obsession with Tarek is so embarrassing lol. Is there no update yet on when season 4 will be on Netflix? I need my fix 😂

Heather is boring as duck. She seems like the lights are on but no one is home... super dim.

LOL.
RDT_20210907_2049573744656443584614648.png

Also, heather looks like a child in this photo.
PSX_20210907_205049.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The discrepancy between Heather on the show versus naff MLM tit product flogging / boring fake step mum Insta Heather is insane. Had to unfollow before I lapsed into a coma

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.