Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely ridiculous, the only reason to have a dress before the dress is…. To get you to buy two dresses!

The wifey for lifey shoes 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Those shoes are so tacky. It just reminded me of that wifey for lifey song from years ago. For those of you who haven’t heard the chavtastic classic you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her dress is…interesting. The top half is beautiful, the bottom half is absolutely bizarre

Reactions: 7
Is that the bridesmaid dresses in that pic? She looks like she is standing with some of the waiting staff for the wedding breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So her dress is…interesting. The top half is beautiful, the bottom half is absolutely bizarre
Agree. The bottom half looks like suspenders with the lines on the front and back of it. Looks cheap and tacky. Not keen on her hair either.

Where did you see the shoes? I can't find them on her insta stories 😅
When I saw it was 21 hours ago so imagine they’ve disappeared, thankfully took a screen shot 😂

Also this might be a reach but it is such a weird thing to say it feels like it can only be a dig to the first wife/marriage?

1B7488EB-FAEE-4A2A-B58D-F2ACDB117B61.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The wifey for lifey shoes 🤮🤮🤮🤮
We’ll see 🙄

The shoes remind me of Kate Beckinsale’s bikini when she married the last one. Naff AF.

When I saw it was 21 hours ago so imagine they’ve disappeared, thankfully took a screen shot 😂

Also this might be a reach but it is such a weird thing to say it feels like it can only be a dig to the first wife/marriage?

View attachment 825853
It‘s just been scrawled on in sharpie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all very dramatic for his second marriage … her ‘new mom’ must be thinking here we go again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when she's constantly filming her step kids? They look adorable but feel like she's only like that with them for the gram.
Agreed on the dress. I actually prefer the first one she is wearing!

• Heart
She’s changed her name on insta already. Surely you’d rather be enjoying your day instead of all this social media shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll defo get the wedding blues……one of my friends lived for her wedding and it was an amazing day but their marriage only lasted a year after the wedding excitement disappeared.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
2916D7FE-C4D8-46DE-BEE9-5EBAA0A86A32.png
B42E4EC2-F3F0-4698-AA98-9139B7DFAFAC.png

I preferred the dress before the dress. What’s with the weird bunching of material at the back?

• Sick
  • Haha
Im surprised she went to the effort of having a before the dress dress but didn’t change at the reception.

Reactions: 9
Im surprised she went to the effort of having a before the dress dress but didn’t change at the reception.
I thought she might of done a Jess Wright and changed throughout the day. What was the point in the dress before the dress? Did she put it on to take a few photos with the mums and bridesmaids in their dressing gowns?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.