Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell they are dragging this wedding crap out! Just has to prove how in love they are šŸ™„, I give it a year šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
i donā€™t see the attraction of Tarek, I have to say. I realise Heather is dumb as a rock but tbh, Tarek is hardly Brain of Britain either. Neither are in it for the scintillating conversation. I can see that Heather has that plastic trophy wife look going on and thatā€™s attractive to some but Tarek is weird looking to me. Itā€™s not like heā€™s mega famous either, they both do similar tv jobs (reality type) and have a similar level of fame, unless Iā€™ve missed something and heā€™s loads more famous in the USA? She has a proper job that seems to earn a good wage, providing she can get enough sales in, even if SS disappeared, sheā€™d be able to support herself comfortably, so itā€™s not money either. Is it a PR thing by some Machiavellian reality agency? Trying to keep public interest up with the everlasting engagement celebrations is just embarrassing. If they finally do marry, the next thing will be ā€œdo I want a baby?ā€, ā€œWeā€™re trying for a babyā€, ā€œIā€™m pregnantā€, 20 baby showers, a naming ceremony, a Christeningā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i donā€™t see the attraction of Tarek, I have to say. I realise Heather is dumb as a rock but tbh, Tarek is hardly Brain of Britain either. Neither are in it for the scintillating conversation. I can see that Heather has that plastic trophy wife look going on and thatā€™s attractive to some but Tarek is weird looking to me. Itā€™s not like heā€™s mega famous either, they both do similar tv jobs (reality type) and have a similar level of fame, unless Iā€™ve missed something and heā€™s loads more famous in the USA? She has a proper job that seems to earn a good wage, providing she can get enough sales in, even if SS disappeared, sheā€™d be able to support herself comfortably, so itā€™s not money either. Is it a PR thing by some Machiavellian reality agency? Trying to keep public interest up with the everlasting engagement celebrations is just embarrassing. If they finally do marry, the next thing will be ā€œdo I want a baby?ā€, ā€œWeā€™re trying for a babyā€, ā€œIā€™m pregnantā€, 20 baby showers, a naming ceremony, a Christeningā€¦
I think he is a bigger name in the US but he's not George bloody Clooney or something like she makes it out to be šŸ˜‚ Tarek is a weirdo. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant by him, it'll only be a few years before he's looking for his next lollipop blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed. She was slim before she got involved with him, LA and a job where your looks are 90% of the point will do that to you but she seems to have lost a considerable amount more weight (relatively speaking) since she got engaged. Is it the stress of wedding planning? The stress of the scrutiny of the public eye? The stress of the thought of the ā€˜camera adding 10lbsā€™? Tarekā€™s preference (his ex wife was a lollipop blonde)? Iā€™m inclined to think itā€™s a combination of them all, as they all seem to have got thinner and more plastic over the course of the seasons, Mary being the biggest example.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Tarek and the way things were between him & his ex should have Heather running for the hills

Reactions: 13
I think Heather sees being married and a wife the key to being happy.

I would say that I am happily married but relying solely on my husband to make me happy but be a recipe for disaster, some days he drives me absolutely nuts.

Shes gonna have mega wedding blues when itā€™s all over, plus sheā€™ll get a fright that people just like to look at the photos then get on with their day. People get married everyday Heather!

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sure Heather has said before that she doesnā€™t want her own children
Wasnt that just a throwaway comment on the show that she used to drop in to conversation the fact that she was involved with Tarekā€™s childrenā€¦ something like itā€™s so stressful looking after 2 children that arenā€™t even my own, I canā€™t imagine having my own?

Reactions: 2
I think Heather sees being married and a wife the key to being happy.
A million percent. She started doing a podcast with Jessica Hall that was meant to be flashbacks from their playboy days and living in LA in the 00s but every episode she was banging on about her relationship, engagement, weddingā€¦

Anyway she dropped out after about 10 episodes cause she was too busy and itā€™s MUCH better without her very irritating giggle.

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic, but did you see that Tarekā€™s ex is engaged again?

Did she not only just meet the guy after her last divorce?

Reactions: 1
I was just reading that Christine was on this morning talking about her traumatic birth where both her and baby nearly died. According to the article she gave birth on the 15th of May. I remember seeing her at the MTV awards around that time ( my baby was born the same time so I just remember that time well). Anyway I checked the date and the MTV awards were on the 16th!
Did she seriously get glammed up for a z-list awards show the day after what sounds like a horrendous experience?! Why did her doctors and husband even allow it?! I am baffled

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was just reading that Christine was on this morning talking about her traumatic birth where both her and baby nearly died. According to the article she gave birth on the 15th of May. I remember seeing her at the MTV awards around that time ( my baby was born the same time so I just remember that time well). Anyway I checked the date and the MTV awards were on the 16th!
Did she seriously get glammed up for a z-list awards show the day after what sounds like a horrendous experience?! Why did her doctors and husband even allow it?! I am baffled
Itā€™s very impressive that she could actually do that, her strength is admirable. When I gave birth I could not walk for atleast 12 hours after! Christine got all glammed up wow

I thought the narrative was that she gave birth just AFTER the MTV Awards - Iā€™m sure she was still preggers.
Found a pic - she was!

1632434089065.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think it was broadcast on the 16th but filmed a few days before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.