Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine just seems like such a bully. It's telling that not many of the cast follow her. I just looked at who she's following and she follows Zoella...lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Christine just seems like such a bully. It's telling that not many of the cast follow her. I just looked at who she's following and she follows Zoella...lol.
I saw her comment on one of zoes photos the other day and I thought it was dead weird!!

Reactions: 6
CHRISHELL AND JASON?????

Mary’s about to be pissssssedddddddd
Interesting she captioned it the JLo effect.
Just like with Bennifer I’m not buying this relationship either *cough publicity stunt *cough 👀.

Hahaha accurate! Davina is such a miserable witch. I wonder if she ever sold that overpriced house?
She hasn’t it’s still listed on Oppenheim Groups website as an active listing 🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find it weird that they are all on holiday together? I know they are all close but still.

Reactions: 5
Heather is so bleeping cringey I can't 😂
I cringed at the episode where she took the call from her hockey player, ignoring the designer who then staged the house the opposite of what she wanted ...🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm happy for them :) I like the crew together, wished I could be in Italy right now :D someone I know saw the clique in capri having fun and stuff

Reactions: 6
I’ve a feeling it’s a PR stunt 🙈 there was loads of blinds about Chriselle and her DWTS relationship being fake/set up so I’m like hmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.