Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex (Christina) has another child with her ex-husband (husband after Tarek). I wonder if she'd feel less okay with Heather doing all that stuff if they were her only kids? Not to say she is okay with it - who knows; she certainly never says anything publicly (which is a good thing). Heather's behaviour seems really 'off' to me ... it's almost as if she's trying to become Christina.

Christina gets a lot of negative comments on articles but I quite like her. I like her show, "Christina on the Coast" and enjoyed watching her and Tarek when they were still doing their renovation show together (had long split up but were still working together). Tarek sounds volatile and Christina *allegedly* called things off with her second ex-husband as he cheated on her. I tend to agree that's what happened (just a feeling - he seemed/seems very close to his ex), so fully sympathise with her.
Check this out:

Now Ant and Renee Zellweger are an item.

Christina and Tarek apparently split because he's quite volatile (can't recall where I read that [edit: found it; see below]), and Heather seems the sort who's in love with the idea of being in love - remember in season 1 of Selling Sunset when she took x number of months off work to chase her hockey star boyfriend around the world? I don't see them lasting, sadly - I think Tarek still holds deep feelings for Christina and Heather won't be able to keep up with being just like her, forever.

Reactions: 5
So… Heather only met Tarek two years ago this weekend? God they really did rush things didn’t they?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anybody see this? Heather has written the caption as though it was Tarek speaking but then obviously posted it on her own account by mistake. Amazing

7CC6294A-27E5-4360-B0A0-303349385A3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Omg how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

Edit to say; well done for capturing it, I bet it wasn't up for long! Cringin'ell
I can’t take the credit I’m afraid, it was a Reddit gem ;)

…but yeah, how mortifying - I’d say poor her but any press is good press with these gals!

Reactions: 4
I can’t take the credit I’m afraid, it was a Reddit gem ;)

…but yeah, how mortifying - I’d say poor her but any press is good press with these gals!
Well thanks for sharing anyway! It's a corker! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I just don't get why Romain or whatever his name is always has to be there too? Does he not trust Mary alone with Jason, does he actually have a job? You don't see other partners there, don't think I've ever seen Mayas husband

Reactions: 8
I seen that and googled "Tarek & abuse" and he abused her previously also in 2017 and said he would rape her - this was apparently in front of the crew .. so seems like a right piece of work .. am sure Heather will see a different side to him further down the line. She makes out everything is so perfect and he is just creepy..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's been rumours they've been dating for months. Not sure why Mary would be pissed as she is married. I just saw Chrishell is 40...i thought she was early 30s.

Also Mary is on vacation with them in Italy. So all is fine it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's been rumours they've been dating for months. Not sure why Mary would be pissed as she is married. I just saw Chrishell is 40...i thought she was early 30s.

Also Mary is on vacation with them in Italy. So all is fine it seems.
I was only joking about Mary.. after all the chat in the previous series 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think ANYONE saw that coming. Bet Christine has something to say. I can’t wait for the new seasons!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.