Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to end badly.

Mary and Jason still have the hots for each other

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That dancing with chrishell and Jason was just cringe, no chemistry at all

Reactions: 17
Things I wish I hadn't seen today 😂
Bleurgh! It’s like the man who’s had too many drinks grabbing at someone’s crotch because they aren’t really in control of their hand, they looked awkward as hell too. We all know Jason can’t commit, I wonder if she cares they’ll be working together having done all sorts 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 7
tbh it will make for an entertaining season when they do split, imagine all the drama!!

Reactions: 4
She has got to stop grabbing that man's head
😂

God imagine going from Justin Hartley to that 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think these two showmances will mean she will lose any sympathy she may have had after the Justin saga. I could never feel too sorry for her because she certainly milked that for all she could (just like she name dropped him every time she could).
Give me Christine any day (I mean not as a friend lol, but she's a bit less fake).

Reactions: 13
I believe that when she signed up she already knew her marriage was going to end
Justin this, Justin that. Gushing about him. He never turned up to be anywhere with her.

She did not want any media, disappeared off to her sisters and then let the cameras into her sisters house.

Total set up from the start.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Without showing my age, her touching his head reminds me of Benny Hill hitting the head of the little bald guy on his show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would LOVE to be cashed up and get the girls on this show to show me all the mansions in the Hollywood Hills. Then not buy anything through them. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would LOVE to be cashed up and get the girls on this show to show me all the mansions in the Hollywood Hills. Then not buy anything through them. :devilish:
When I watched it with my Mr I'd be critiquing the decor/gardens and views like I've got $$$$ to spend on a mansion in Beverley Hills 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.